Society Donald Trump to be arrested?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Mark Levin's Fox show on Sunday should be interesting. He blows a gasket over little things. This will make him go scorched earth.
He blew his gasket today on some show

I was surfing some random channels on a service I have and tuned into Fox News for the first time in so many years and he was on an audio call going off

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
He blew his gasket today on some show

I was surfing some random channels on a service I have and tuned into Fox News for the first time in so many years and he was on an audio call going off
He had the day off from his own radio show because he was in Florida interviewing Trump. An hour or two later he gets this news, so he called in to his own radio show to be put on air. I guess you could say he was the special guest of the day. LOL

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
He had the day off from his own radio show because he was in Florida interviewing Trump. An hour or two later he gets this news, so he called in to his own radio show to be put on air. I guess you could say he was the special guest of the day. LOL
That might have been what I heard, audio was shady but the guy was pissed and made a lot of sense

I think I tuned in for the end of Tucker and the start of some hannity guy, can't remember which show I heard him on
I don't watch regular new channels so only knew of tucker because I watched a couple posts here from him and listened to him on a meat eater podcast

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
That might have been what I heard, audio was shady but the guy was pissed and made a lot of sense

I think I tuned in for the end of Tucker and the start of some hannity guy, can't remember which show I heard him on
I don't watch regular new channels so only knew of tucker because I watched a couple posts here from him and listened to him on a meat eater podcast
He is typically on Hannity. I'll be watching later.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Let the games begin.

View attachment 84894

This isnt going to end well for [them].

I watch local news in the morning, but when 7 am hits it flips to national news. I think it's CBS. The one with Oprah's friend. I'm usually gone by the time it comes on, but I was running a bit late this morning.

She held up a newspaper with Trump on the cover and said something about "for the first time ever a former president will be arrested." Then something like "Take a minute and think about that"

It was so over the top.
Their bias is unbelievable.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I watch local news in the morning, but when 7 am hits it flips to national news. I think it's CBS. The one with Oprah's friend. I'm usually gone by the time it comes on, but I was running a bit late this morning.

She held up a newspaper with Trump on the cover and said something about "for the first time ever a former president will be arrested." Then something like "Take a minute and think about that"

It was so over the top.
Their bias is unbelievable.
They aren't news. They're activists.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
They aren't news. They're activists.
It was nauseating.
There is never anything negative about Biden. Nothing

Can you imagine the shit Trump would have got if he was cracking jokes before addressing the situation in Nashville? Holy shit.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
"according to..."

should be replaced with...

"if you believe..."
Sadly, there's tens of millions who remain programmed to believe shit like that.

"Anonymous sources claim...."

"According to sources...."

"According to a CNN/MSNBC/FOX/CNBC story...."

Translation: We're lying to you

RussfromNH

Live Free or Die
Dec 12, 2018
Lib tactic #2 -The PROCESS will bring them down, NOT THE RESULTS

If this were any real crime, somebody else — the previous DA, the Justice Department, the FEC, the FakeBI, somebody – would have already charged Trump with something.

Last edited:

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Ben Collins like Taylor Lorenz and other establishment propagandists might as well be on the CIA's payroll. Everything they say is calculated propaganda for the regime. Vile scum.
They probably are on the Payroll

Look up Operation Mockingbird

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Sadly, there's tens of millions who remain programmed to believe shit like that.

"Anonymous sources claim...."

"According to sources...."

"According to a CNN/MSNBC/FOX/CNBC story...."

Translation: We're lying to you
"Some people say..."

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
What is the statute of limitations on this shit? This is from when, supposedly? 2015?

Like him or hate him, doesn’t Manhattan have more current and serious issues their prosecutors could focus on? How does this pop up in 2023? What’s the goal here?

He’s not going to jail on this, they’re not going to force it to a jury trial any time soon... what the fuck is this all for?