General Electile Dysfunction: an election that lasts longer than 4 days is a serious medical problem

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
Looks like we will be doing more than just forgiving their debt:
"The White House and the State Department have not yet released other details. But according to two analysts briefed on the plans, the U.S. will also take other key steps to support the Sudanese government, including providing hundreds of millions in aid, including direct food aid; backing $3 billion in debt forgiveness and help with $65 billion of national debt; and sponsoring an investment conference with a high-level U.S. trade delegation."

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Looks like we will be doing more than just forgiving their debt:
"The White House and the State Department have not yet released other details. But according to two analysts briefed on the plans, the U.S. will also take other key steps to support the Sudanese government, including providing hundreds of millions in aid, including direct food aid; backing $3 billion in debt forgiveness and help with $65 billion of national debt; and sponsoring an investment conference with a high-level U.S. trade delegation."

Trump clearly hates people of color.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Why is it so hard for people to leave their opinions outside of the work place and follow the rules?

Cop decides he should wear his Trump mask while on duty at a polling location in Miami. Now its a major story. What do these guys think when they wake up?

1603215729063.png

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Why is it so hard for people to leave their opinions outside of the work place and follow the rules?

Cop decides he should wear his Trump mask while on duty at a polling location in Miami. Now its a major story. What do these guys think when they wake up?

View attachment 18040
What a fucking mo mo.
At what point did he think it was a good idea to display his politics at work AND at a polling station, while on duty.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Why would he think that’s a problem?

View attachment 18042
Are you saying a police officer working at a polling station (a government employee) is the same as people getting payed to play a game?

The Police, per there own rules, should not be displaying political messages while on duty.
You are not allowed political signs within 100ft of a polling place.
The NBA, a private non government business, decided they wanted to display political messages, that's their choice.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
They’re at work
They pay the democrat party so yes
Cops behavior is against policy and it's illegal.

Neither is true of the NBA.

I'll side step the fact that Trump is a political decision while Black Lives Matters is not.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Are you saying a police officer working at a polling station (a government employee) is the same as people getting payed to play a game?
You’re post doesn’t mention government pay
It’s wrong to protest on the job at all times

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
No its not, you aren't their employer.
If the employer decides its OK, then it's OK.

Want to know a great way to not see the political messages of the NBA? Don't watch....

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Why would he think that’s a problem?

View attachment 18042
They’re at work
They pay the democrat party so yes
I just want to highlight these posts as great examples of why I say people from California who claim to be on the right actually aren't.
Instead of allowing private citizens and private businesses to do as they see fit, as long as they are operating within the law, the "California right" wants to control people just like the left does. You people out there are not about free will and freedom.

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015

The Police, per there own rules, should not be displaying political messages while on duty.
You are not allowed political signs within 100ft of a polling place.
The NBA, a private non government business, decided they wanted to display political messages, that's their choice.
I didn’t say any of this
I posted a photo that would likely led someone to believe protesting at work is now acceptable and brave.
I don’t think you should protest while on the clock. The owners certainly don’t want it either but had no choi

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I didn’t say any of this
I posted a photo that would likely led someone to believe protesting at work is now acceptable and brave.
I don’t think you should protest while on the clock. The owners certainly don’t want it either but had no choi
They absolutely do have a choice, and they made it.

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
I just want to highlight these posts as great examples of why I say people from California who claim to be on the right actually aren't.
Instead of allowing private citizens and private businesses to do as they see fit, as long as they are operating within the law, the "California right" wants to control people just like the left does. You people out there are not about free will and freedom.
The 2 people from texas on the forum are voting for Biden and a gorilla.
You’re doing a fine job of ruining your state yourself.

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
Lol I don’t want to control anyone
I’ve been calling for private business to open up and say fuck the government for the last 8 months.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Lol I don’t want to control anyone
I’ve been calling for private business to open up and say fuck the government for the last 8 months.
Then why are you trying to say the NBA teams can't operate how they see fit?

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
Then why are you trying to say the NBA teams can't operate how they see fit?
Didn’t say that

I said I believe it’s wrong to protest at work. I think people should have enough respect for their employers to work while getting paid.

NBA can do whatever they want
They were given the option to allow protests or shut down the league. I’m not in favor of that.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Didn’t say that

I said I believe it’s wrong to protest at work. I think people should have enough respect for their employers to work while getting paid.

NBA can do whatever they want
They were given the option to allow protests or shut down the league. I’m not in favor of that.
You didn't say that at all. What you actually said was, and I quote, "It's wrong to protest on the job at all times"
1603218698199.png