General Electile Dysfunction: an election that lasts longer than 4 days is a serious medical problem

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

Why is it so hard for people to leave their opinions outside of the work place and follow the rules?

Cop decides he should wear his Trump mask while on duty at a polling location in Miami. Now its a major story. What do these guys think when they wake up?

View attachment 18040
Still not clear if he was on duty at the time. He was at the polling station to vote apparently.

Still a really stupid move, and the mayor of Miami said the cop will be disciplined.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Still not clear if he was on duty at the time. He was at the polling station to vote apparently.

Still a really stupid move, and the mayor of Miami said the cop will be disciplined.
He fucked up by being in uniform and doing that then. Sucks to suck.

M

member 3289

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
M

member 3289

Florida is one of only a handful of states that allows voters to wear political insignia to the polls

Not even surprised
Your redneck state has one of the most restrictive mail voting processes and doesn't list early voting site locations on county websites.

Might not wanna throw stones in glass barns there, Hoss.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Ok
Your redneck state has one of the most restrictive mail voting processes and doesn't list early voting site locations on county websites.

Might not wanna throw stones in glass barns there, Hoss.
Not true, my county has a list of many early voting locations and hours.
Just counted, we have 46 early voting locations.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
It looks like Trump is laying the groundwork to duck the third debate as well.

View: https://twitter.com/steveholland1/status/1318272135291424769?s=21

It was supposed to be about foreign policy. Switching it to avoid the obvious Hunter/Ukraine stuff - not that it will stop Trump from bringing it up.

"Our next question is for President Trump. What is the plan for reopening the country?"

Trump: Well, Crackhead Hunter Biden snaked $30 million from some oil execs and kicked 10 of it to "the big guy" who we all know is his pop Sleepy Joe. Although he doesn't look very "big" to me of you know what I mean. But to Chynah people he might be big. Isn't that right Cornpop? Chynah will eat your lunch.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
It was supposed to be about foreign policy. Switching it to avoid the obvious Hunter/Ukraine stuff - not that it will stop Trump from bringing it up.

"Our next question is for President Trump. What is the plan for reopening the country?"

Trump: Well, Crackhead Hunter Biden snaked $30 million from some oil execs and kicked 10 of it to "the big guy" who we all know is his pop Sleepy Joe. Although he doesn't look very "big" to me of you know what I mean. But to Chynah people he might be big. Isn't that right Cornpop? Chynah will eat your lunch.
I believe the correct spelling is now gyyyyyynuh.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
It was supposed to be about foreign policy.
I posted about this a little earlier.
debate number three is typically more foreign policy by history but not my any rules and it wasn't stated that it would be.
Trump getting covid and pulling out of debate number two means the usual debate 1,2,3 format has been upended. all of debate number two topics have not been addressed in a debate. Dueling town halls aren't exactly a replacement as both candidates were quite happy to point out.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
This^
All of us young pups under 90 here in California are voting for Trump!

Genuine question because I don't know enough about the goofy shit show that is California to really know the lay of the land so...

How many counties will Trump win there?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Genuine question because I don't know enough about the goofy shit show that is California to really know the lay of the land so...

Not sure about Cali but this is still how Oregon votes for the most part
All the people live in Portland area though so that wins the state every single election
I live in a blue part
1603237609491.png

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018

Well about half. But just like the rest of the country, he'll do well in the more rural areas while losing big in the more urban areas. Nor-Cal and the middle of the state (Devin Nunes) country votes Republican for the most part while the Bay Area SF, SJ, Oak and So-Cal except for parts of Orange County such as Huntington Beach vote Democratic.

From what I've read about VA, it's all red in the west and most of the south right? and then you have the DC burbs which cancel out the rest of the state? I always remember the name of Loudon county being one of a handful of counties in that blue area up north...

California Presidential elections 2012 and 2016

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
He's a good one. He's on the right for sure so he's biased in favor of Trump. So much bad stuff sopposedly gonna come out with the laptops and emails. The media is doing everything possible to cuck for the Bidens. They were out to lunch with anything Russia with Trump, Trump's taxes, Melania's taped calls and other fake stuff but this was too much for them so they have to block the info. Fuck em'...

View: https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1318696778804453379

View: https://twitter.com/MatthewTyrmand/status/1318681210235854850

View: https://twitter.com/RealWayneRoot/status/1318607917055012864

Last edited:

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
From what I've read about VA, it's all red in the west and most of the south right? and then you have the DC burbs which cancel out the rest of the state? I always remember the name of Loudon county being one of a handful of counties in that blue area up north...
Loudoun County has the highest average household income in the nation. One of the high schools there uses Trump National as their home course for the golf team.

So the short answer to what you said is yes. That's basically correct. I'm from the Southwestern part of the state where a Democrat would have to have created the cure for cancer, give it away, and simultaneously reduce taxes while giving everyone cash to get elected.

The NoVa area is the most population dense area and definitely is blue. The Beach area has the highest population and is a bit all over the place. Super blue and super red in neighboring counties at times. Richmond and Charlottesville are both more blue than red but there's a lot of red. If I lived across the street in my girlfriend's neighborhood then I would have a republican delegate. Instead I have a Democrat lady.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
If true, hang him.
Why are there texts on his laptop though?
ya that doesn't make sense

I have seen similar tweets from other sources...but they are pro trump so not gonna get pushed out as a story most likely

Some real sick puppies up at the top of politics

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
To be clear, this represents a 2.6% increase from the current. 37-> 39.6. which is the same that it was under Obama.

Although that's a very clever way to hang state choices onto the federal government.

It's also funny to see that 50 cent apparently has no idea what his tax rate was then or now.
LoL @ "20 Cent"

50 Cent Doubles Down Against Biden Tax Plan: ‘I Don’t Want To Be 20 Cent’

View: https://twitter.com/50cent/status/1318558550210301958