General Electile Dysfunction: an election that lasts longer than 4 days is a serious medical problem

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
J @jerk

This was quoting you but didn't work...

The media calls dems states instantly but hold off for hours on states for Republicans such as Florida...

T

The Big Guy

I've met you 3 times. You were wearing it none of them.

You ever wear it in my presence you'd better make sure you're single-leg defense is on point.
Also you've met me 3 times but I've seen you two other times and your dorky ass didnt even see me. Criminals are proven to have a higher level of awareness. Your always lacking awareness and next time I'll walk up and whisper "stab stab" in your ear

Rambo John J

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
So no AJ at all?
doesn't seem like he will be on JRE tonight

AJ was drinking on another podcast about 90 minutes ago and he wasn't super happy about the last podcast on JRE and the fact checking thing...He left that podcast and I think is doing his own coverage...also said he was having a rough day mentally or something...alex said he will have to be "snuck onto JRE" in the future or something lol

I'm not casting judgement but that is what I gathered from hearing them talk.

T

The Big Guy

J @jerk

This was quoting you but didn't work...

The media calls dems states instantly but hold off for hours on states for Republicans such as Florida...
I'm only watching cnn to watch them squirm. Last time watching them come to terms with hilary losing was very satisfying and I expect the same thing tonight