General Electile Dysfunction: an election that lasts longer than 4 days is a serious medical problem

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 1013

if you think they are mad about the embassy just wait til they start rebuilding the temple
Not gonna happen, we gifted the grounds to Jordan as a sign of good will. It was of course, ignored. But that’s just how the cookie crumbles.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
You say one bad thing about Israel and the machine clicks into action
Oh I'm part of a machine now.
What if it's always the same person who has also been against israel's right to even exist and used anti-Semitic tropes in the past?

Does Tlaib go after Bernie Sanders 'because Jew'?

Half the right wing white supremacists on Twitter post videos of "the right kind" of black guy espousing how black america is just too lazy. I find this argument by you unconvincing given Tlaibs history...or do dog whistles and line stepping just end at the aisle?

Reflexively smearing
Hardly.
Seems its repeatedly the same person "just not being clear enough". Maybe she and Toelocku @Toelocku can hang out to post about their love of the swastikas geometric balance.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
What if it's always the same person who has also been against israel's right to even exist and used anti-Semitic tropes in the past?

Half the right wing white supremacists on Twitter post videos of "the right kind" of black guy espousing how black america is just too lazy. I find this argument by you unconvincing given Tlaibs history...or do dog whistles and line stepping just end at the aisle?

Hardly.
Seems its repeatedly the same person "just not being clear enough". Maybe she and Toelocku @Toelocku can hang out to post about their love of the swastikas geometric balance.
Yep, there you go equating Palestinians sticking up for Palestinian rights with Nazis. To call that willful ignorance would be giving you far too much credit.

M

member 3289

Pretty sure the scotus has a history of not hearing cases that were dismissed at the lower courts. A great majority of the cases were not heard and lost sitting up in appeal, but instead they were dismissed or withdrawn by the Trump team themselves.
The Trump legal team sings one song to the media and a completely different tune when talking to a judge in a courtroom. They've gone out of their way to avoid using the word "fraud" in court but freely use it at press conferences or in media interviews.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019

Hardly.

Hang on a minute.

You were responsible for Nimesh getting the boot?

That's low dude. He has a family and everything. No one is going to employ him now

M

member 1013

Yep, there you go equating Palestinians sticking up for Palestinian rights with Nazis. To call that willful ignorance would be giving you far too much credit.

It’s okay buddy. Breathe. In and then out. Or maybe out and in. I’ll get back to you.

Last edited by a moderator: