General Electile Dysfunction: an election that lasts longer than 4 days is a serious medical problem

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
I really don’t care. I grew up in a gold mining town in the subarctic where the kids chased me throwing stones telling me I killed Jesus and would gang beat me, and have been on the internet for some time now. It all washes off me like water off a ducks back.
The sad part about this is the historical inaccuracy - you should only be beating the cunts who actually killed Jesus. There was this woman I used to beat all the time, I would yell 'you killed Jesus you fucking Dago whore, now cook me some fucking Carbonara'. And she would cry 'but I am your grandmother, that means you killed Jesus too, and the shit you want me to cook isn't actually authentic Carbonara anyway'. She always tried to Jew me out of the extra bacon on that Carbonara.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
The sad part about this is the historical inaccuracy - you should only be beating the cunts who actually killed Jesus. There was this woman I used to beat all the time, I would yell 'you killed Jesus you fucking Dago whore, now cook me some fucking Carbonara'. And she would cry 'but I am your grandmother, that means you killed Jesus too, and the shit you want me to cook isn't actually authentic Carbonara anyway'. She always tried to Jew me out of the extra bacon on that Carbonara.
You: I'm not an anti-semite!!!

Also you: *Moves onto other ethnic slurs*

M

member 1013

I only eat kosher bacon

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Are we at the point yet where he realizes that is the official policy?

Maybe if they changed policy and actually stopped stealing land and abusing human rights we could begin to see some sort of rapport?

I'm not talking making friends with Iran or hizbollah just letting your neighbours have electricity, sanitation and a semblance of normal life?

M

member 1013

Maybe if they changed policy and actually stopped stealing land and abusing human rights we could begin to see some sort of rapport?

I'm not talking making friends with Iran or hizbollah just letting your neighbours have electricity, sanitation and a semblance of normal life?
Gaza owes Israel 400 millions for electricity bruv

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015

I feel like it's up to the "our official position is to wipe you out" party to make the first move towards peace.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I have always been clear on my position that when the technology gap closes israel will be destroyed.

now try to read and don’t mistake us George’s

I bloody hope Israel isn't destroyed!

I would hope that we never get there ffs.

But Netanyahu is one corrupt piece of shit and rules by fear and ultra orthodox. It's not healthy.

Irreconcilable differences can be healed. But it takes serious determination. He doesn't want it.

Rabin did.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
I bloody hope Israel isn't destroyed!

I would hope that we never get there ffs.

But Netanyahu is one corrupt piece of shit and rules by fear and ultra orthodox. It's not healthy.

Irreconcilable differences can be healed. But it takes serious determination. He doesn't want it.

Rabin did.
Has it occurred to you that a lot of the negative information that comes out of Israel is propagated by disinformation agents from Russia and surrounding Arab nations?