General Electile Dysfunction: an election that lasts longer than 4 days is a serious medical problem

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 1013

I bloody hope Israel isn't destroyed!

I would hope that we never get there ffs.

But Netanyahu is one corrupt piece of shit and rules by fear and ultra orthodox. It's not healthy.

Irreconcilable differences can be healed. But it takes serious determination. He doesn't want it.

Rabin did.
I put a stone on rabins grave twice m. We do that instead of flowers.

It will be destroyed bruv, and the nukes will be fired. I am never wrong about these things.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I put a stone on rabins grave twice m. We do that instead of flowers.

It will be destroyed bruv, and the nukes will be fired. I am never wrong about these things.
The irony is, and I’m sure you are aware. It’s Iran that wants to wipe Israel off the map.

4 years ago we had a global peace deal with Iran. Trump blew that up. Iran was on its knees and wanted to get back as a global non pariah.

its government is despicable and hated but the western world had a plan to bring them in. And hoped as the normal Iranian saw their lives improve it may, just may get them to force their government into the fold.

instead. Trump allowed its satellite paramilitary arm complete free access to a corridor that takes them to Israel’s border.

I appreciate not everyone is in the news but this is just a fact.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Australian isn't a race. You're never going to be on Florida's level if you're going to be this sloppy.
the aboriginal race disagree.

but then you don’t accept Arabs are allowed to exist either.

Your people are creating ghettos.

Just like 80 years ago.

Amazing how history repeats itself

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I'm just literally responding to posts separately.

Why can you not see this you weirdo's?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Stop being a victim
Nowadays we mostly get discrimination that people think they're leveling at other people. It turns out if you take a Portuguese, Spaniard, Greek, Italian, any middle easterner, or any latino white people will just assume they're whichever of those groups they don't like. You get very accustomed to being told "You're not so bad for a..."

M

member 1013

Nowadays we mostly get discrimination that people think they're leveling at other people. It turns out if you take a Portuguese, Spaniard, Greek, Italian, any middle easterner, or any latino white people will just assume they're whichever of those groups they don't like. You get very accustomed to being told "You're not so bad for a..."
The Italians and the Portuguese hate eachother in the unions

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
poor you.

how tough it must be.

Have you ever thought it might be you?