General Electile Dysfunction: an election that lasts longer than 4 days is a serious medical problem

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
How does your believe that Trump will get the second term work out now?

Still trusting the plan?
we'll see what happens with that.

i trust the plan of locking up all the criminals, traitors, and commies, then everything else will happen naturally

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Kreutz or rücken more commonly used for back?

Kreutz is not used at all, it's Kreuz now.

Also doesn't matter since it's about a name with a clear meaning. No amount of goalpost-moving or otherwise dancing around it is going to change that. And we danced a lot.

You will never agree to the meaning of the name, so it makes no sense to continue dancing.

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
Kreutz is not used at all, it's Kreuz now.

Also doesn't matter since it's about a name with a clear meaning. No amount of goalpost-moving or otherwise dancing around it is going to change that. And we danced a lot.

You will never agree to the meaning of the name, so it makes no sense to continue dancing.
So why pick a bone over a meme?

wd1ral.jpeg

M

member 3289

I said German was Semeitic in origin
It's not and you are way out of your element. You have provided zero proof of this, only uneducated blanket statements like this:

it wasn't that long ago the consensus was the world started after an extinction level event about 6000 years ago.

Now, there's supposedly fossils being found of tools from 2 million years ago. Roughly 1.2 million years further ahead of the widest accepted hunter gatherer timelines.
As far as this goes:

You have no idea what happened throughout history. Just the same as me.
I know that German is not Semitic in origin/is not genetically Semitic (those two things mean the same thing, no goalpost-moving involved). I know this because of all the evidence of language origin that we have - morphological, phonological, syntactical - topics you haven't touched because you don't understand the concepts.

There's more than enough evidence, though language, that history doesn't line up with mainline academia.
Not on this issue there isn't. German is:

Indo-European
- Germanic
- West Germanic

Sorry it hurts your propagandized brain.
Zero propaganda involved. Only evidence you don't have the education or intellectual capacity to comprehend.

I'd still buy you a beer.
You're not a bad guy. Just very, very unaware of how uninformed you are. Cheers.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Decent shift put in by the qtards last night.

Not sure why they are still bothering it everyone needs a hobby I guess.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Oh shit. Does he struggle with a speech impediment?

Now I feel like an asshole.
What? How have you guys not noticed this.
his difficulties are on stage when he has monitors sending his voice back to him.
The next day he'll sit down for a interview with 60 minutes and do perfectly fine once he's not in that environment or he's yelling in a mic and his voice is echoing back.
He has at least a small stutter in regular conversation and I would assume the echo is what's really tripping him up.

Or maybe he really has secret dementia and they put drugs in them and he needs a drug test before the debate!!

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Wait, this ‘news’ article is based of a statement made by Proud Boys in a Telegram chat?

Why have no reputable media sources picked up the story?

Smells like bullshit to me.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
What? How have you guys not noticed this.
his difficulties are on stage when he has monitors sending his voice back to him.
The next day he'll sit down for a interview with 60 minutes and do perfectly fine once he's not in that environment or he's yelling in a mic and his voice is echoing back.
He has at least a small stutter in regular conversation and I would assume the echo is what's really tripping him up.

Or he really has secret dementia and they put drugs in them and he needs a drug test before the debate!!
I figured the difference between those broadcasts was always a "Is it live? Or is it Memorex?" thing.

Nerves of a live performance sprinkled with a touch of senility.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016

Will anyone be surprised when DT Jr gets exposed for helping organize the insurrection?

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Ok even questionable longtime media sources won’t touch this unproven claim.

Proud Boys, Alex Jones and a couple fringe extreme right news media outlets are the only ones talking about it... and all source it back to a proud boys chat group

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016

Will anyone be surprised when DT Jr gets exposed for helping organize the insurrection?
He isn't smart enough to pull off something so organized