General Electile Dysfunction: an election that lasts longer than 4 days is a serious medical problem

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

Which we found out in 2018.

Part of the reason that Flynn was kept quiet in court for so long.

Yet, the brainlets on this website;

"Treason, Flynn did"
None of that stuff has been declassified.

And Trump asked Russian whores to piss on a bed.

Christopher Steele did not make that up.

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
None of that stuff has been declassified.

And Trump asked Russian whores to piss on a bed.

Christopher Steele did not make that up.
Sure thing.

"The FBI also disclosed to the court that authorized the warrant that Steele was paid by people seeking to discredit Trump"

Michael Cohen ended up where, after advice about his testimony from John Dean?

"The investigation led him to plead guilty on August 21, 2018, to eight counts including campaign finance violations, tax fraud, and bank fraud.[8] Cohen said he violated campaign finance laws at the direction of Trump and "for the principal purpose of influencing" the 2016 presidential election.[9] In November 2018, Cohen entered a second guilty plea for lying to a Senate committee about efforts to build a Trump Tower in Moscow.[10][11]"

Did John Dean get charged with lying to congress during Watergate?

View: https://youtu.be/SV1Xo_Oo2u4

Bubububububububut tRuMp AsKeD tO PeE oN sOmE rUsSiAn WhOrEs

M

member 3289

"The FBI also disclosed to the court that authorized the warrant that Steele was paid by people seeking to discredit Trump"
He wss paid by people connected to Hillary/The Dems. This is common knowledge to anyone with a high school education.

It doesn't make anything in the dossier untrue.

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
He wss paid by people connected to Hillary/The Dems. This is common knowledge to anyone with a high school education.

It doesn't make anything in the dossier untrue.
No, just gives questionable motive.

How'd the Steele dossier go in court, by the way?

"We now know that the Steele Dossier is bogus. Inspector General Michael Horowitz drove the final stake through its heart. He found that the Dossier was compiled from hearsay and third-hand gossip from two low-level sources and that they denied the testimony attributed to them. The only “verified” information that Horowitz found was available from public sources."

M

member 3289

No, just gives questionable motive.

How'd the Steele dossier go in court, by the way?
The FBI cut off talks with Steele after he went to the media, so it was never presented in any serious court case.

Your right-wing tard sources don't refute that, nor do they prove anything in the Dossier is untrue.

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
M

member 3289

Almost like the Hoover institute based their story off the Horowitz report.

Left wing enough for you, yet?

Mate, I have no idea what you're talking about at this point. I stopped taking you seriously or reading more than one sentence of anything you post after you repeatedly claimed modern German was genetically based on the Latin language and the Semitic sub-family of languages. I mean yeah you walked it back once you realized how rètarded you were, but don't expect to be taken seriously by anyone with half a brain after posting the braindead nonsense you've posted.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Plot twist...

Senate approves impeachment in an emergency session initiated by McConnell's missing chin.

Pence becomes President for 1 day, pardons Trump of all wrongdoing thus opening the path to 2024.

Pelosi:

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
Mate, I have no idea what you're talking about at this point. I stopped taking you seriously or reading more than one sentence of anything you post after you repeatedly claimed modern German was genetically based on the Latin language and the Semitic sub-family of languages. I mean yeah you walked it back once you realized how rètarded you were, but don't expect to be taken seriously by anyone with half a brain after posting the braindead nonsense you've posted.
I said you weren't ready for that conversation, and by the state of threads today, clearly noone is.

That isn't what I claimed, you're still moving the goalposts. I said German was Semeitic in origin, and it took you and Q @Qat days running away from the original point - which he knows is true, when he stops being obtuse - to come to that conclusion from tidbits I gave you, till you got the full answer.

You can argue all you like. Fact of the matter is, it wasn't that long ago the consensus was the world started after an extinction level event about 6000 years ago.

Now, there's supposedly fossils being found of tools from 2 million years ago. Roughly 1.2 million years further ahead of the widest accepted hunter gatherer timelines.

You have no idea what happened throughout history. Just the same as me.

There's more than enough evidence, though language, that history doesn't line up with mainline academia.

Sorry it hurts your propagandized brain.

I'd still buy you a beer.

M

member 3289

I said you weren't ready for that conversation, and by the state of threads today, clearly noone is.

That isn't what I claimed, you're still moving the goalposts. I said German was Semeitic in origin, and it took you and Q @Qat days running away from the original point - which he knows is true, when he stops being obtuse - to come to that conclusion from tidbits I gave you, till you got the full answer.

You can argue all you like. Fact of the matter is, it wasn't that long ago the consensus was the world started after an extinction level event about 6000 years ago.

Now, there's supposedly fossils being found of tools from 2 million years ago. Roughly 1.2 million years further ahead of the widest accepted hunter gatherer timelines.

You have no idea what happened throughout history. Just the same as me.

There's more than enough evidence, though language, that history doesn't line up with mainline academia.

Sorry it hurts your propagandized brain.

I'd still buy you a beer.
Lol ok m8

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
commies and traitors are the biggest r.e.t.a.r.d.s

they don't even know they're getting played, just keep believing the BS they get fed

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015