General Electile Dysfunction: an election that lasts longer than 4 days is a serious medical problem

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Lul you sound like a little girl that got her barbie taken away just screaming dumb shit.

Maybe the people of different countries you speak to aren't bragging tards unlike some Americans.

even someone my age (38 i think) grew up envisioning everywhere other than america as third world

but with the internet and shit, kids are much more informed nowadays. so the "american exceptionalism" lie will die out as the next couple generations do

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
How is it a lie?
i dont expect to see eye to eye with you on this, ser

but short version, is that surveys suggest that people in other countries live longer and are happier than americans

but bc of corrupt msm, our huge military, and because we kick ass in the olympics, we are led to believe we are the best

and its not true. at least in terms of living fulfillng lives. which is all that really matters imo

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Kids don't know shit man

look no further than skinny jeans
the internet has alot of misinformation and negative effects on children as well

but still. i literally envisioned the entire world as third world shitholes. people living in holes in the ground. then in 96 i went to england and was like, oh ok. they are humans too. interesting

at least kids nowadays arent as ignorant as i was at their age in terms of that macro world view

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
the internet has alot of misinformation and negative effects on children as well

but still. i literally envisioned the entire world as third world shitholes. people living in holes in the ground. then in 96 i went to england and was like, oh ok. they are humans too. interesting

at least kids nowadays arent as ignorant as i was at their age in terms of that macro world view
I was kidding mostly...skinny jean joke

I have never thought Murica was superior myself...I am sure it has to do with what you are exposed to during your upbringing.

It is easier now than ever to brainwash or program the masses and the youth...the net and the screen in your hand is a nasty nasty tool and we better believe it is being used against us in many ways. I speculate that the youth/masses are getting fed some serious bullshit, you and I included.

I have always wanted to experience as many other places and people as possible, I have never been disappointed in new places and cultures...exceptions are Large US Cities (LA/PDX)

TLDR Humans are good people

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
That's a bit of a stretch.
lol at the time, i definitely still saw them as "the other." them and their weird ass accents. and they all seemed drunk and crazy

granted, they had won the world cup in 66. and were hosting the eurocup 30 years later. and lost in the semis iirc. so london, and most towns, got destroyed by drunk soccer fans lol

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
i dont expect to see eye to eye with you on this, ser

but short version, is that surveys suggest that people in other countries live longer and are happier than americans

but bc of corrupt msm, our huge military, and because we kick ass in the olympics, we are led to believe we are the best

and its not true. at least in terms of living fulfillng lives. which is all that really matters imo
American exceptionalism isn't about America being exceptional, it's just the idea that America was founded on birthing a new nation after throwing out oppressors, rather than over land squabbles like other countries. America has a fuck ton of problems, someone would have to be pretty stupid to debate that.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Praising the losing General of a war to keep people property.

What a shock.
By the way... I passed by the convoy that was hauling it down the highway.. that damn thing was so much larger than I had realized before. Blocking all of the traffic.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Also family values.
Oopsy! Lined up behind a serial cheater.
Also the party of personal responsibility.
Oopsy! Lined up behind a serial liar who never acknowledges or accepts responsibility for his mistakes.

And the fucking evangelicals, don't get me started
LaW & oRdeR

Oct 24, 2015
Also family values.
Oopsy! Lined up behind a serial cheater.
Also the party of personal responsibility.
Oopsy! Lined up behind a serial liar who never acknowledges or accepts responsibility for his mistakes.

And the fucking evangelicals, don't get me started
Republicans: Democrats started the KKK.

Also Republicans: mUh hErItAgE mOnUmEntS