General Electile Dysfunction: an election that lasts longer than 4 days is a serious medical problem

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Oh, look.

Republicans are already whining about the California recall election being fraudulent........ but ONLY if Newsom wins.

Tomi Lahren on Fox:
"The only thing that will save Gavin Newsom is voter fraud, so as they say, 'Stay woke.' Pay attention to the voter fraud going on in California, because it's going to have big consequences not only for that state, but for upcoming elections."

This is their playbook for EVERY election going forward now.

If the Republican loses, scream "massive fraud!", never actually produce evidence of any fraud, carpet-bomb the state courthouses with lawsuits, get the MAGA base REALLY fucking mad, and further destroy American democracy.

Both sides, though. Honest, the Democrats are exactly the same.

??

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
The folks love Trump
New York native and famous NY resident for almost half a century, former President of the United States, visits New York firefighters on the anniversary of 9/11 and........ they clap him?

WOW!

Incredible!

No other President could get applause from New York firefighters when he showed up at their firehouse, I'm sure. I guess this means he wasn't a corrupt, incompetent disgrace of a President after all.

??

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
New York native and famous NY resident for almost half a century, former President of the United States, visits New York firefighters on the anniversary of 9/11 and........ they clap him?

WOW!

Incredible!

No other President could get applause from New York firefighters when he showed up at their firehouse, I'm sure. I guess this means he wasn't a corrupt, incompetent disgrace of a President after all.

??

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021