General Electile Dysfunction: an election that lasts longer than 4 days is a serious medical problem

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Rampant inner city murder
These numbers haven't increased under Biden.

It was under Trump in 2020 that y'all saw the dramatic increase:
The U.S. murder rate rose 30% between 2019 and 2020 – the largest single-year increase in more than a century

Last edited:

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Could have kept our country energy independent but I'm sure hes getting 10% somewhere
Your country has never been fully energy independent.

Trump did continue on with Obama's trend of importing less crude oil but that trend changed mid 2020. In May 2020, America flipped back to a net importer of crude oil under Trump:

Last edited:

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Don's not a great guy either but hes better than an old man with dementia

That djokovak guy got fucked. Australia isnt following the science
Don isn't better than anyone. He's the worst kind of person. Self centered, unkind, tactless and tasteless, a lack of decorum, infantile and the fattest snowflake on the planet.
A sleepy, not much older Biden is vastly preferable.

I'd rather have my children emulate Joe. The guy has faults but he's not an irredeemable human being.

T

The Big Guy

Don isn't better than anyone. He's the worst kind of person. Self centered, unkind, tactless and tasteless, a lack of decorum, infantile and the fattest snowflake on the planet.
A sleepy, not much older Biden is vastly preferable.

I'd rather have my children emulate Joe. The guy has faults but he's not an irredeemable human being.
I'm hoping de santis runs for president

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I'd rather have my children emulate Joe.
That's pretty short sighted. A kid who acted like Joe Biden would have an incredibly hard life. I don't just say that because I have some axe to grind with Biden. Both he or Bush Jr would be in the idiot class in any elementary school.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
The bots are going nuts

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/historydailypix/status/1363995211895083011

Almost every comment on this thread on both sides is a bot comment posted multiple times by different accounts. They're getting good because the language is pretty realistic too. Creepy creepy creepy.

Here are a few examples for people who don't want to click - tried to do a spoiler but not working for me right now.

Screenshot_20220116-231745_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220116-232018_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220116-231916_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220116-232203_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
It’s really creepy to see that. Have you ever noticed all the women he is attracted to are blonde hair, blue eyes, and the same body type? I see this and then I remember him saying he would screw her if she wasnt his daughter and the cherry on top is him hosting parties for…(1)

.??

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
What I don't get is why Trump isn't helping these rioters pay bills. He wound them up, he walked away hands in pockets while the thing occurred, and hasn't had shit to say about it.

Why isn't he spending some of his billions to help his loyal followers?

Would you vote for someone like that? Would you feel stupid for continuing to support him, or would you open your wallet again?