General Electile Dysfunction: an election that lasts longer than 4 days is a serious medical problem

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
It's almost like the man who admitting to owning Mein Kampf in the 90s would have trouble with peaceful transfers of power. Who could have guessed, right?
owning a book teaches us all that?

interesting

and the left has had 4 years of having trouble with his transfer into power

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
If you keep that by our bedside it also tells us a lot. Namely, you're pretentious prick.
I don't have a bedside

Just saying reading a book doesn't mean you are the book

I am fine with people reading one or both of those books...have you read both of those books?

M

member 3289

I mean keeping it by his bedside sure tells us a lot.
I have an English translation of Mein Kampf somewhere in my house. I honestly don't remember where it is.

If I kept it by my bedside that would indeed be troubling.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
It's almost like the man who admitting to owning Mein Kampf in the 90s would have trouble with peaceful transfers of power. Who could have guessed, right?
You think he's the only president to own or have read Mein Kampf?

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
You should have heard me ripping into his ass for this when I met up with him in Miami Beach...
You mean when I was busy staying in the penthouse at SLS taking Instagram shots before Liv with my Trump tax breaks?

Don't start selling me on him running in 2024 now.

I might have taken you seriously with your current beard instead of the beard you brought.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
lol I love my family who are relatively devout catholics.

but I find it so weird when politiciams bring what I consider to be their fake God into their jobs. and im an agnostic atheist who, at times, finds myself praying to basically the same God pence was referencing there

but I feel for gnostic atheists who must be super concerned when politicians say stuff like that lol

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
A huge number of these people are probably severely depressed. It seems the common trend amongst the chans. and it takes a certain amount of detachment for reality to travel across the country in the face of overwhelming evidence that there was no election conspiracy.

Homicide and suicide are high risk outcomes from cracking down on them without pulling them into the fold. Unfortunately these guys brought it on themselves.