General Electile Dysfunction: an election that lasts longer than 4 days is a serious medical problem

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Trump Proposed Launching Missiles Into Mexico to ‘Destroy the Drug Labs,’ Esper Says
President Donald J. Trump in 2020 asked Mark T. Esper, his defense secretary, about the possibility of launching missiles into Mexico to “destroy the drug labs” and wipe out the cartels, maintaining that the United States’ involvement in a strike against its southern neighbor could be kept secret, Mr. Esper recounts in his upcoming memoir.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Trump Proposed Launching Missiles Into Mexico to ‘Destroy the Drug Labs,’ Esper Says
President Donald J. Trump in 2020 asked Mark T. Esper, his defense secretary, about the possibility of launching missiles into Mexico to “destroy the drug labs” and wipe out the cartels, maintaining that the United States’ involvement in a strike against its southern neighbor could be kept secret, Mr. Esper recounts in his upcoming memoir.
I actually don't know if I have a problem with that

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
I actually don't know if I have a problem with that
Do you think America could launch those missiles and strike targets in Mexico without anyone knowing where the strike originated from?

And your ok with firing unapproved missiles into another country without its permission?