General Ellen Page, now Elliot page.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'm gonna have to put it on in a dirty protest. One of the greatest movies ever made.

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
Which characters are turning gay?
I don't know. It's in the headline though... The part about theme parks banning 'hello boys and girls' is also the gops fault. Maybe Mitch McConnell.

Disney executive who is the mother of a transgender and a pansexual child says she wants at least half of ALL future characters to be LGBTQIA or racial minorities: Theme parks are now banned from saying 'hello boys and girls'

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I don't know. It's in the headline though... The part about theme parks banning 'hello boys and girls' is also the gops fault. Maybe Mitch McConnell.

Disney executive who is the mother of a transgender and a pansexual child says she wants at least half of ALL future characters to be LGBTQIA or racial minorities: Theme parks are now banned from saying 'hello boys and girls'

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Wait until next year when half the lion king are puffs.

Disney will proclaim everyone turn gae!

To further the human race!

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
This whole thing is hilarious. Woke women crying about trannies and equal rights have destroyed women's sports.

Personally it won't bother me as it's shit.

The woke have fucked themselves with a tranny dick.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Looks dumb.

I don't much care for the Jim Carrey way over the top scenery chewing style.
I know that's how he was directed, but nothing about it in the trailer appealed to me.
There wasn't a telescope anywhere in it
I'm watching it. It's great

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Is it a directive to divide people, which is bad, or to be inclusive, which is good?

Is it to simply not say the words and just give a general greeting, "hello everyone"?

If so I don't see the problem

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Is it a directive to divide people, which is bad, or to be inclusive, which is good?

Is it to simply not say the words and just give a general greeting, "hello everyone"?

If so I don't see the problem
Is it a DirecTV to say stop being a cunt fishing for social media virtue

RussfromNH

Live Free or Die
Dec 12, 2018
This whole thing is hilarious. Woke women crying about trannies and equal rights have destroyed women's sports.

Personally it won't bother me as it's shit.

The woke have fucked themselves with a tranny dick.
Get use to it. The woke are driving the bus now.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Sports have NEVER been fair. What is the average height of an NBA player or wnba player for example?
Isn't the idea here that the physiological advantage stays the same regardless of whether the genitalia has been surgically altered?
A person can't get surgery to make them taller.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
A person can't get surgery to make them taller.
My friend is a physical therapist. She used to work in a place near Baltimore that specialized in helping patients rehab after limb-lengthening surgery. These Napoleonic dudes would get this procedure where their tibia (I believe) would be surgically “broken” and a separator would be inserted allowing new bone to generate. She is gorgeous and about 5’10, so after spending $50K-$100K, even with their additional 1-2 inches in height, they were smacked in the face with the reality that they are still deficient.