General Epstein "commits suicide"

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
hypothetical scenario for epstein being re-located instead of killed

Jeffrey has a killswitch
Killswitch implicates many many higher ups and elites
Elites pool their power and influence to get him the F out of there to avoid killswitch

was there a body? probably...is it JE? who knows

how many photos other than the one on the gurney?

was there a DNA test? No

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
jeffrey-epstein-suicide-attempt-surveillance-footage-missing

The Jeffrey Epstein story just gets more and more suspicious, because now ... surveillance video from his failed suicide attempt has mysteriously vanished.

Prosecutors revealed in court Wednesday they could not locate the footage from outside of Epstein's cell on July 23 -- the day of his first reported suicide attempt at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in NYC. That was 2 weeks before he successfully killed himself ... according to the Medical Examiner's report.

The feds had no explanation for why the footage has gone missing -- they said they simply can't find it.

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015

The Jeffrey Epstein story just gets more and more suspicious, because now ... surveillance video from his failed suicide attempt has mysteriously vanished.

Prosecutors revealed in court Wednesday they could not locate the footage from outside of Epstein's cell on July 23 -- the day of his first reported suicide attempt at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in NYC. That was 2 weeks before he successfully killed himself ... according to the Medical Examiner's report.

The feds had no explanation for why the footage has gone missing -- they said they simply can't find it.
Those silly fbi agents and their silly, little mistakes.

Daglord

Posting Machine
Jan 26, 2015

"It was the perfect storm of screw-ups"

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
Seeing the footage would at least shut up a few doubters like it did when they showed the hanging of Sadam Hussein.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Seeing the footage would at least shut up a few doubters like it did when they showed the hanging of Sadam Hussein.
But instead it ends up more like when they " dumped bin laden in the ocean" and only adds to the conspiracy

Jan 21, 2015
As far as I've seen (correct me if I'm wrong), this is the only released evidence so far of his death. And it looked photoshopped as fuck in my professional opinion.

The head is simply WAY too big, and the colorization makes no sense. Super shopped imo

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
But instead it ends up more like when they " dumped bin laden in the ocean" and only adds to the conspiracy
yeah that was a knobhead move, everyone knows they kept him alive and are pumping him for info :D

Jehannum

Jan 26, 2016
As far as I've seen (correct me if I'm wrong), this is the only released evidence so far of his death. And it looked photoshopped as fuck in my professional opinion.

The head is simply WAY too big, and the colorization makes no sense. Super shopped imo

gigantic head and no body :p it's like he was skinnier than an Ethiopian