General Explosions rock Manchester Arena

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
this is all over my youtube I wonder how close the explosion was the stage there was a lot of people in attendance a lot more people could have been killed or injured.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I think... You're being sarcastic right?
Grande isn't exactly a controversial figure worthy of a fatwa... Knowwhatimsayin?
I posted about 5 minutes after thread creation.
There were zero details at that point.
Any provocative cultured female, particularly western, would not be preliminarily ruled-out as a potential target for an Islamic fundamentalist attack.

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
I posted about 5 minutes after thread creation.
There were zero details at that point.
Any provocative cultured female, particularly western, would not be preliminarily ruled-out as a potential target for an Islamic fundamentalist attack.
I see. Sorry I misread your post.
We're on the same page actually.

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
Absolutely
There are tons of reports going around that they weren't checking bags
They will be crucified if true. If my kid or any family member died or was injured there I wouldnt stop until that event organiser or whoever is responsible went to prison.

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
for fuck sakes .why attack something like that? it is full of young girls .attack the fuckin govt or something you coward motherfuckers
Unfortunately the perfect event to get the terror to the easily impressioned. Young people like that dont even notice if the government is attacked. Now they will notice.

Plus. The parents aint letting any kids go to a concert any time soon. Terror is spread.

Makes me want to leave my laptop and go full Tim Kennedy. I am young and strong enough. I cannot even imagine if I had someone involved.

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
Well. Fuck.

The UK hasnt had a terror attack like this in many moons. I dread to think.... I hope the SAS are tooling up as we speak with a world class photographer in tow. I am normally not the one for the eye for an eye tactic, but sometimes a show of force with tactical precision should be paraded on the news.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
They will be crucified if true. If my kid or any family member died or was injured there I wouldnt stop until that event organiser or whoever is responsible went to prison.
I've read that it was outside the entrance.

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
I've read that it was outside the entrance.
It seems it isnt 100% clear. But I have also read that. Some of the pictures imply it was either just inside the building outside the entrance or just inside. The type of distance someone could run through security guards maybe before getting "caught"?

stielar

Posting Machine
Dec 30, 2015
It's the simple things of human nature that please me. Google recognising with something so simple.
It's google and folks who run that shit of a company and others alike, that are responsible for this kind of mess.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Well. Fuck.

The UK hasnt had a terror attack like this in many moons. I dread to think.... I hope the SAS are tooling up as we speak with a world class photographer in tow. I am normally not the one for the eye for an eye tactic, but sometimes a show of force with tactical precision should be paraded on the news.
I guess that depends on your definition of "like this"..... London March 22 in wasn't that long ago, but if you mean in terms of number of casualties, yeah.

I haven't been to Manchester in a long while. My nephew lives in Manchester & has been to the arena for concerts. Fortunately for us, he was out of town yesterday.

Shit like this changes the world.

stielar

Posting Machine
Dec 30, 2015
If I were an islamic fundamentalist, I'd be very happy and just continue doing what I do. Apparently people in the west are too pussified to actually identify the problem, it's a tactic that works wonders, as we're able to kill many westerners with very few casualties on our side. And as the leader of the following apes said "what are they going to do, throw us out of the country?"

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV710c1dgpU

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
If I were an islamic fundamentalist, I'd be very happy and just continue doing what I do. Apparently people in the west are too pussified to actually identify the problem, it's a tactic that works wonders, as we're able to kill many westerners with very few casualties on our side. And as the leader of the following apes said "what are they going to do, throw us out of the country?"

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV710c1dgpU
That didn't take long.
So you posted a video of a muslim fundamentalist wacko.
Here's a video of a Christian fundamentalist wacko.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4PvxG2Kh4E

Here's a video on Jewish fundamentalist wackos.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TV_BSBbJEXI

Your point?