General Flying High into Pink July

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
He had two accounts, so that one was deleted. The other one is currently active. I wont do it, but he can divulge what his current account is if he wants to.
Would you be willing to start a thread where you divulge behind the scenes info on members who are no longer here? For example, I have heard ThatOneDude @ThatOneDude had many alt. accounts but I never knew which any of them were. Now that he is on the big jet boat in the sky, can we get some insider info? I’m sure you have a thousand stories you could share and I think it would help bring people together

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Would you be willing to start a thread where you divulge behind the scenes info on members who are no longer here? For example, I have heard ThatOneDude @ThatOneDude had many alt. accounts but I never knew which any of them were. Now that he is on the big jet boat in the sky, can we get some insider info? I’m sure you have a thousand stories you could share and I think it would help bring people together
I don’t mind doing that sometime, but honestly, I woke up one day and OneDude was gone. I’m sure there was a report or DM explaining why, but I can’t remember. Pretty sure that was when I was off dealing with personal things. So I really couldn’t give specifics on that one.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I have heard ThatOneDude @ThatOneDude had many alt. accounts but I never knew which any of them were. Now that he is on the big jet boat in the sky, can we get some insider info?
He posted about military stuff and remained obsessed with rating me and calling me retarded
Easy tells

Wild @Wild he doxxed two members and tried to get them to go at each other after sharing personal info via PM via alt accounts, I think he botched the dox a bit and included false info as well.

Last edited:

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
He posted about military stuff and remained obsessed with rating me and calling me retarded
Easy tells

Wild @Wild he doxxed two members and tried to get them to go at each other after sharing personal info via PM via alt accounts, I think he botched the dox a bit and included false info as well.
Yeah, I’m not doing a scavenger hunt, lol.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Yeah, I’m not doing a scavenger hunt, lol.
It really wasn't that interesting.
Showed up and zero learning curve of the forum gave it away.

Thinking back on it using the same logic, I do think I know who Cody is now, and I am happy about that. Thought maybe he got in trouble again, happy to learn that isn't the case.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
It really wasn't that interesting.
Showed up and zero learning curve of the forum gave it away.

Thinking back on it using the same logic, I do think I know who Cody is now, and I am happy about that. Thought maybe he got in trouble again, happy to learn that isn't the case.
Cody was Cody.

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
And what I mean by that is, Cody was my dog during my childhood. Australian/German shepherd mix. I loved her dearly.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
What happened to priziesthorse?
He was a funny mofo, don't think he's been around in couple of years though.

July was a big month though, we've been racking up the casualties around here. OG CMNH, Lars, Fingers, John P, Rusty, etc.

RIP to all you lovely bitches.

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
He was a funny mofo, don't think he's been around in couple of years though.

July was a big month though, we've been racking up the casualties around here. OG CMNH, Lars, Fingers, John P, Rusty, etc.

RIP to all you lovely bitches.

JLP really bothered me at first, but over time he grew on me. He was a contrarian who enjoyed arguing, but he also made decent points from time to time. He was also autistic, and I don’t think people took that into consideration. He said what was on his mind, and I think certain people felt attacked when he would call them out.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
JLP really bothered me at first, but over time he grew on me. He was a contrarian who enjoyed arguing, but he also made decent points from time to time. He was also autistic, and I don’t think people took that into consideration. He said what was on his mind, and I think certain people felt attacked when he would call them out.
I think I might be on the spectrum. I don't know how they test ya, high intelligence, really confrontational, problems with authority.

Meh I'm think I'm just a cunt.

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
I wonder if people were disappointed that he genuinely wasn’t Vutu and then took that out on him.

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
What threads did he upset people on? I know nothing of this drama
The COVID thread was a big one for him. And then any of the retarded conspiracy threads that keep getting spammed. I think he genuinely disliked that people were so easily fooled by bull shit.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
The COVID thread was a big one for him. And then any of the retarded conspiracy threads that keep getting spammed. I think he genuinely disliked that people were so easily fooled by bull shit.
Those covid and political threads get so many people got. I should pretend to be interested to get some more pinks on my pro record, but it will be a tough camp because I really don't care about that stuff.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Saying that I i don't even know if pinks a thing anymore. Herman fucken wild just bans everyone

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Saying that I i don't even know if pinks a thing anymore. Herman fucken wild just bans everyone
Pinks didn't work on most people or warnings or asking them to behave.
Mofos would come back and do the same shit again like nothing happened for years on end.

Pinks are hollow.