General Flying High into Pink July

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
The COVID thread was a big one for him. And then any of the retarded conspiracy threads that keep getting spammed. I think he genuinely disliked that people were so easily fooled by bull shit.
Which do you deem retarded? What is the criteria you use?

He did seem genuinely angry about stuff, and liked to end long posts with insults.
I had no problem with him, wish he would have just stopped coming at our top men/man.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Pinks didn't work on most people or warnings or asking them to behave.
Mofos would come back and do the same shit again like nothing happened for years on end.

Pinks are hollow.
Pinks are sacred you girly hair heathen!

I love pinking Vs banning

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
The COVID thread was a big one for him. And then any of the retarded conspiracy threads that keep getting spammed. I think he genuinely disliked that people were so easily fooled by bull shit.
I find it amusing that those who were naive enough to believe politicians, Gov't agencies, and Big Pharm when they said "take the vaccine & you wont get Covid", think they're the rational one's who have it all figured out, and the rest of us are "conspiracy theorists". And meanwhile, after taking the vaccine and multiple boosters, and still getting Covid (some multiple times), argue the vaccine works to this day.

Last edited:

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Apologies to black member's. I got a South African accent in my my head for a minute.
Im the least racist white person ever,

Apart from from Argentina, and Spain, and Italians, and the French, qat gives Germany a pass but I've got my eye on them.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
I find it amusing that those who were naive enough to believe politicians, Gov't agencies, and Big Pharm when they said "take the vaccine & you wont get Covid", think they're the rational one's who have it all figured out, and the rest of us are "conspiracy theorists". And meanwhile, after taking the vaccine and multiple boosters, and still getting Covid (some multiple times), argue the vaccine works to this day.

stop acting like there hasn’t been thousands of post that are complete bullshit. The problem with all the conspiracy stuff is that, if you shoot enough arrows into the dark, you’re going to hit some bullseyes from time to time. A lot of what I see posted, many of them by you, are grains of truth mixed in with complete fabrications. I get that you want a lot of the conspiracy stuff to be true, and some of it even has bits of merit to it, but you’re living in a complete fantasy world.

You seem to think, at least how it appears to me, that I’m some sort of sheep that doesn’t question anything. I question EVERYTHING, including retarded conspiracies. I try and look at everything as objectively as possible, and when new information comes forth, I take it into consideration and change my views as needed.

Edit: and you seem to believe everything that a politician with a red tie says. So I’m not sure what point you’re trying to make. Am I wrong?

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
but you’re living in a complete fantasy world.
Says the guy who got duped by Joe Biden, Anthony Fauci and the mainstream media into taking a 'vaccine' that not only doesn't work, is being shown to harm the immune system.

With all due respect, you are in no position to judge or lecture anyone.

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
I’m vaxed with a booster shot. I’ve never got COVID. Neither has my wife. Neither has anyone in our family. We do have two people who had adverse reactions, one being Bell’s palsy.

It’s called risk to reward, and the rewards, for me personally, were greater than the risks. I’ve never said that the vaccine stops anyone from getting COVID, I’ve also never insisted that somebody put something in their body that they don’t want. Yet you keep lumping me into those categories, or at least that’s how I’m perceiving it.

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Says the guy who got duped by Joe Biden, Anthony Fauci and the mainstream media into taking a 'vaccine' that not only doesn't work, is being shown to harm the immune system.

With all due respect, you are in no position to judge or lecture anyone.
Where’s the data, from a credible source, that shows that it harms the immune system? If that were the case, how come there aren’t millions and millions of people around the world who are dying due to the vaccine, or having compromised immune systems?

With all due respect, we aren’t going to see this eye to eye, because you choose not to look at the information YOU receive objectively. Why is some guy on YouTube more credible than actual scientists? Can you show me one bit of data that hasn’t been skewed to favor your opinion?

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
I’d also like to point out, no where in our exchange did I break the TOS. So pink or ban me if you want, because that seem to be your thing as of late.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Where’s the data, from a credible source, that shows that it harms the immune system? If that were the case, how come there aren’t millions and millions of people around the world who are dying due to the vaccine, or having compromised immune systems?

With all due respect, we aren’t going to see this eye to eye, because you choose not to look at the information YOU receive objectively. Why is some guy on YouTube more credible than actual scientists? Can you show me one bit of data that hasn’t been skewed to favor your opinion?
The inventor of MRNA technology. Another conspiracy theorist.

View: https://rumble.com/v1arg4e-dr-robert-malone-warning-these-vaccines-cause-permanent-damage-and-disable-.html

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
I’m not denying that he contributed to the technology, but he most certainly didn’t invent it. This is exactly what I’m talking about when you take grains of truth.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Yeah, he’s not the inventor of MRNA technology. He helped work on it, but he did not invent it, and it’s been proven.
You're right. I'm wrong. Dr. Malone either doesn't know what he's talking about or is lying, because he only helped work on the invention of the technology and wasn't the sole inventor.

We all good now?

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
You're right. I'm wrong. Dr. Malone either doesn't know what he's talking about or is lying, because he only helped work on the invention of the technology and wasn't the sole inventor.

We all good now?
Lol, dude. Have a good day.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015

Medical Community in 2021: This virus is mutating and we are unable to get out second generation vaccines fast enough. Please get vaccinated because even though some of the original protection against spread and primary prevention is less, it's still reduces hospitalization and death by greater than 99%.

THEY SAID I COULDN'T GET COVID IN 2020 ABD NOW IN 2022 I KNOW YOURE LYING BILL GATES ADRENOCHROME LOVERS