NSFW FORMER NCAA WRESTLER SURVIVES MOUNTAIN LION ATTACK

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

check it

kids need ninja shit too
Jul 23, 2015
i think the jaguar ate one of the hallucinating forest people .

i'm gonna do sharks.
..i was surprised to find one of a hammerhead eating a tarpon in boca grande. and lol@ at thinking they could out fish a shark.

this is what happens when you get high as hell and go fishing in tampa bay. these mo-rons have half a brain between the three of them...their reaction is ridiculous. but OMG i've been in that water a thousand times.

M

member 3289

And every other source I find is saying that Jaguars are the third biggest cat

LurkenLikaGherkin

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'm making an assumption here but I'm guessing the cat was no danger to him if it scratched him a few times and did no real damage and he was able to break it's neck with his hands.

I get that he had his kid with him but it just reads like he killed an animal for no reason. Maybe my interpretation is wrong.
@Alienator is correct, above.

Years ago, I was fishing in Montana, very wild & unpopulated area, and walking across a loamy creekbed I was hearing all kinds of animals in the brush, and crossed deep tracks in the mud. Scared the shit out of me. Took pictures, went back to the hotel, turned out they were mountain lion tracks. Read up on it, trying to figure out whether it was safe to go back in there to fish again.

Most mountain lion attacks are on children because (the theory goes) they bend over a lot and are prey-sized. For the same reason, it's ill-advised to take your dog out into mountain lion areas if you want to minimize the chances of a violent encounter.

Normally, you don't see them because they've already seen you long before you're aware they're around. You're only going to see them, generally, if they've already been hunting you and have already decided to try and kill and eat you.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
@Alienator is correct, above.

Years ago, I was fishing in Montana, very wild & unpopulated area, and walking across a loamy creekbed I was hearing all kinds of animals in the brush, and crossed deep tracks in the mud. Scared the shit out of me. Took pictures, went back to the hotel, turned out they were mountain lion tracks. Read up on it, trying to figure out whether it was safe to go back in there to fish again.

Most mountain lion attacks are on children because (the theory goes) they bend over a lot and are prey-sized. For the same reason, it's ill-advised to take your dog out into mountain lion areas if you want to minimize the chances of a violent encounter.

Normally, you don't see them because they've already seen you long before you're aware they're around. You're only going to see them, generally, if they've already been hunting you and have already decided to try and kill and eat you.
Is it similar for bears?

LurkenLikaGherkin

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Sweets @Cruzing For Bang Butter

Montana Fish, Wildlife & Parks :: Encountering a Bear

^ for Montana - what you're likely to encounter (type of bear, likely behavior) will of course vary according to location. Cougars & bears range throughout western NA. What's kind of amazing is that the panther once ranged throughout the American South as well, but that with all that open swampland and boondock sticks in the South they've almost been completely wiped out in the South & East.

Florida panther - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

P

Punch

Sweets @Cruzing For Bang Butter

Montana Fish, Wildlife & Parks :: Encountering a Bear

^ for Montana - what you're likely to encounter (type of bear, likely behavior) will of course vary according to location. Cougars & bears range throughout western NA. What's kind of amazing is that the panther once ranged throughout the American South as well, but that with all that open swampland and boondock sticks in the South they've almost been completely wiped out in the South & East.

Florida panther - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yeah, i don't play with wildlife. Too much healthy fear and respect for something that can rip me apart on a whim.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
Those things are really high up there on the Animal p4p list.
Oh yes! joe rogan had a lady on named Sue Aikens who said she's seen wolverines 4 feet tall I took the tape out at the time and that is enormous.