General Gabby Petito Case

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
most of the U.S is desolate, remote land the perfect place to murder someone and hide the body would be on one of these road trips freaking utah has miles of desert. even in CA if you travel like 40 miles out side of a metropolis you are in the middle of butt fuck nowhere.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Been following a 480 post thread on OG about it
Doesn't look good
Lotta good info in that thread
This^
I first read about it there and it's blown up ever since. These people making these vids are crazy just looking for fame and unfortunately this happens...

Love the thread title lol

She Was All About That VAN LIFE

Also did anyone hear about this? Crazy story straight out of a horror movie. I just checked and they just arrested two guys but it's crazy as hell...

4 found dead in SUV in Wisconsin corn field

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
What makes you say that?
Because they are hundreds of miles away from home, and the probability of her being abducted and murdered by a total stranger after an argument with her boyfriend - as opposed to being murdered by her boyfriend, whose relationship with her is known to be volatile and physically violent - is unlikely.

??

T

The Big Guy

Because they are hundreds of miles away from home, and the probability of her being abducted and murdered by a total stranger after an argument - as opposed to being murdered by her boyfriend, whose relationship with her is known to be volatile and physically violent - is unlikely.

??
If she was attacked or abducted by a third party why would the boyfriend avoid helping publicly

He killed that girl 99%

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Because they are hundreds of miles away from home, and the probability of her being abducted and murdered by a total stranger after an argument with her boyfriend - as opposed to being murdered by her boyfriend, whose relationship with her is known to be volatile and physically violent - is unlikely.

??
I think we all know that much. I'm seeing some strong statements that make me wonder if some people have information the rest of us don't.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
If she was attacked or abducted by a third party why would the boyfriend avoid helping publicly

He killed that girl 99%
Yep.

Most every guy knows that if you're on a roadtrip with your missus and she disappears....... you're on the hook for that, until the cops find a big neon-lit arrow pointing away from you. That's just how it is, and rightly so, because statistically....... chances are 90%+ that you did it. And even more that that, if you're five states away from any person or place that either of you knows.

??

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015

He killed that girl 99%
Talking to the cops when someone doesn't have to is how innocent people end up in jail. I'd be very surprised if you didn't already know that.

T

The Big Guy

Yep.

Most every guy knows that if you're on a roadtrip with your missus and she disappears....... you're on the hook for that, until the cops find a big neon-lit arrow pointing away from you. That's just how it is, and rightly so, because statistically....... chances are 90%+ that you did it. And even more that that, if you're five states away from any person or place that either of you knows.

??
I'm saying he strangled her and either hid her under some rocks or left her in woods.

Hes probably too dumb too bury her 6 feet and if he did he bought the shovel with a credit card or something

Intresting case either way.

I'm also following the murdaugh case with that weird ass family

T

The Big Guy

Talking to the cops when someone doesn't have to is how innocent people end up in jail. I'd be very surprised if you didn't already know that.
I've never been interviewed by the cops when I was innocent

Hiding out when your last person to see someone alive and have a possible recent history of violence against that person is something a guilty person would do.

He should get a lawyer and continue helping the police anyway he can

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I'm saying he strangled her and either hid her under some rocks or left her in woods.

Hes probably too dumb too bury her 6 feet and if he did he bought the shovel with a credit card or something

Interesting sad case either way.

^fixed

you animal you lol

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
That is true, but doing things like refusing to let them test your shirt for blood or gunpowder residue, or not unlocking your phone for them or refusing to let them search your car for bloodstains, will cause them to zero in on you immediately and likely get them fixated on you. You can cooperate and give them a lot of help to allow them to rule you out, without ever sitting for an interview or having your words recorded and potentially used against you.

??

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
That is true, but doing things like refusing to let them test your shirt for blood or gunpowder residue, or not unlocking your phone for them or refusing to let them search your car for bloodstains, will cause them to zero in on you immediately and likely get them fixated on you. You can cooperate and give them a lot of help to allow them to rule you out, without ever sitting for an interview or having your words recorded and potentially used against you.

??
This is true. Of course American police also have a long history of planting evidence and coercing confessions out of innocent people, so there's that.

*Edit: The "This is true." opening wasn't meant to be sarcastic.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021

Intresting case either way.

He probably kept his phone's location tracking on all the way to the gravesite at 4am and then back again. 95% of criminals are dumb as shit. Hell, a few years ago I had a guy call up to deny involvement in a murder......... that hadn't actually been reported yet. Yeah..... he's in jail now. :smile:

??

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
most of the U.S is desolate, remote land the perfect place to murder someone and hide the body would be on one of these road trips freaking utah has miles of desert. even in CA if you travel like 40 miles out side of a metropolis you are in the middle of butt fuck nowhere.
If Breaking Bad has taught me anything it's that the American deserts are filled with barrels of money waiting to be dug up.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
If Breaking Bad has taught me anything it's that the American deserts are filled with barrels of money waiting to be dug up.
that might actually be true. in the first cocaine cowboys John roberts and his connect rafael used to hide money by burying it I think they burried something like 100 million dollars. it would not be that hard in 2021 to put a tracker on the barrels. rats might eat the money though or golphers. new mexico is another creepy place in between cities it is just empty AF for miles.

M

member 3289

that might actually be true. in the first cocaine cowboys John roberts and his connect rafael used to hide money by burying it I think they burried something like 100 million dollars. it would not be that hard in 2021 to put a tracker on the barrels. rats might eat the money though or golphers. new mexico is another creepy place in between cities it is just empty AF for miles.
Many drug dealers in FL bury their extra cash in case they get raided (during which time the police would seize it).

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
He probably kept his phone's location tracking on all the way to the gravesite at 4am and then back again. 95% of criminals are dumb as shit. Hell, a few years ago I had a guy call up to deny involvement in a murder......... that hadn't actually been reported yet. Yeah..... he's in jail now. :smile:

??
Here's how smart criminals are. America has a place where getting away with murder is guaranteed and a body has never shown up there.