General Gaetzgate

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Matt Gaetz's indicted associate Joel Greenberg has been cooperating against him since last year, report says
Joel Greenberg, a former Florida tax collector and close associate of GOP Rep. Matt Gaetz, has been cooperating with federal investigators since last year, The New York Times reported Tuesday.

Greenberg has given investigators information about an "array of topics," the report said, including encounters that he and Gaetz allegedly had with women who were given cash and gifts in exchange for sex.

M

member 1013

Matt Gaetz's indicted associate Joel Greenberg has been cooperating against him since last year, report says
Joel Greenberg, a former Florida tax collector and close associate of GOP Rep. Matt Gaetz, has been cooperating with federal investigators since last year, The New York Times reported Tuesday.

Greenberg has given investigators information about an "array of topics," the report said, including encounters that he and Gaetz allegedly had with women who were given cash and gifts in exchange for sex.
I hope Dey wuz hawt

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
mouse over on desktop
click once on mobile
menu shouldn't popup with any time limit
or TMMAC 2.0 Bar of Ratings Mode

All ratings are always clickable

Thanks

Last edited:

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
Matt Gaetz associate Joel Greenberg said in a letter that Gaetz paid for sex with a minor

Same. This is awesome. I think I'll have some pizza.