General Gaetzgate

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
He is still being charged and investigated for being a predator.. don’t misinterpret this info.

#straightshooter
Just stating the facts. He was being legit when he said he was being extorted while everyone was laughing him off. But I ain't touching the other stuff with a 10-foot pole...

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Just stating the facts. He was being legit when he said he was being extorted while everyone was laughing him off. But I ain't touching the other stuff with a 10-foot pole...
And the fact is he attempted to conflate the two situations.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
So when are they going to arrest him?

I think he's a complete fucking tool and is probably guilty of fucking high school girls but either shut him down and charge him or let the crap go so we only have to focus on his actual stupidity.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021

I think he's a complete fucking tool and is probably guilty of fucking high school girls but either shut him down and charge him or let the crap go so we only have to focus on his actual stupidity.
Investigations take time, lawyers seek delays, R Kelly...

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016

Sounds like something that someone who has accepted a Venmo from Matt Gaetz would say.