General Gaetzgate

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
I don't get the whole young teenage girl appeal. Nervous, you have to "groom" them into being okay with it/ needing your approval. You fuck em, and then... what, you leave to go hang out with friends? She's not coming with you. You have to hide her existence.

And you're gambling with everything you have.

Well, not highly placed politicians of course, but.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
This is never going anywhere. If there was something to charge him with it would've happened by now.
The fact he hired some high powered sex crime lawyers within the last couple months makes me think me think otherwise.

That team, according to reporter Roger Sollenberger, includes attorney Marc Mukasey, who has defended the Trump Organization in a number of high-profile battles, as well as Isabelle Kirshner, a top criminal defense lawyer who represented Robert Hadden, the ex-Columbia University gynecologist accused by 200 patients of sexual assault. (In 2016, Hadden pleaded guilty to committing a criminal sexual act and forcibly touching two patients. He lost his medical license, but didn’t have to serve time in prison.) Meanwhile, Gaetz’s campaign has retained the services of New York trial lawyer Marc Fernich,who has the distinction of having defended some of history’s most notorious criminals, including monster Jeffrey Epstein, Mexican drug lord Joaquín Guzmán (a.k.a. El Chapo), and Keith Raniere