General Gaetzgate

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
i just realized, why am i having a debate over the word "insurrection" lol

is the word just something between TMMACer opinions?

or is the word important since laws vary between insurrection vs non-insurrection violations?
i'd be OK with it if it was applied equally regardless of political affiliation.

but if Jan 6 was an "insurrection", so was Kenosha.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Rep. Gaetz's ex-girlfriend spotted entering Florida courthouse where grand jury is meeting
Just took a quick look at the story for the first time, just checking the details.
It seems he was introduced to a 17 yo by a friend who's since been convicted of trafficking a minor.

Oof. Doesn't look good. In fact it's one of those "chances of guilt much higher than previously thought" cases.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Just took a quick look at the story for the first time, just checking the details.
It seems he was introduced to a 17 yo by a friend who's since been convicted of trafficking a minor.

Oof. Doesn't look good. In fact it's one of those "chances of guilt much higher than previously thought" cases.

Poster boy of the right.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016

And that friend has started working with law enforcement to get a plea deal.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

Think he goes to the can?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I take the view that the evidence and arguments aren't being presented to me, so it's hard to judge beyond unsavory associations.

If I had to guess, if he's been bad, he won't see jail time, where most others would.
I'm a confirmed cynic.
That's what I love about you.