Getting Flak on Twitter for this... What do you think??

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
And you tell her to stop assuming your gender! For all she knows you identify as an angry woman yourself (which is what I'd guess)

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I Twitted about Megan Olivi's appearance and now I am being branded a sexist. Here is the thing: If you are on television or social media and put yourself out there, you should expect people to comment on your appearance. I get called all sorts of names all the time, and yet I take it with dignity. Is it different for women, perhaps another standard?? Was I out of line for Twitting this?

Bob Carson‏ @Bobcarsonmma Dec 8
Some on the @theUG have said that @MeganOlivi has an angry demeanor. Do you agree?? Does she always look angry? #UFC231

12 replies0 retweets2 likes
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Please don't ever pretend you represent TMMAC.

Bob Carson MMA

Independent Podcaster who doesn't have a "hustle."
Oct 13, 2017
What exactly are you trying to hold accountable?

Are you trying to be a legit reporter or trying to be TMZ and get some clickbait views? You just looking to get some attention?

“some on theUG?”...lmao!

UG is a cesspool of shit posters.

Gotta side with Megan on this one...I’d be angry too if I had to deal with foolish shit like this all the time as well.
I wouldn't say I am a reporter because I express my own opinions about things. Fighters, promoters, other so called media members, sometimes need to be held accountable.

I agree with you about the UG.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
What the fuck happened to society? A dumb ass Twitter row and 2 pages of grown ass men commenting about you giving your opinion on the way you perceive joe b’s wifes demeanour.

If that’s your opinion so be it and fuck what other people think about it and fuck trying to keep them happy.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Now what we’re not gonna do is let another damn post go without any pics

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016
You posted a tweet that can easily be viewed as criticizing a public person's appearance. Can't be surprised that said person's followers didn't love it. The twitter mobs are way out of control, but this isn't an example of it in my opinion.

M

member 1013

What the fuck happened to society? A dumb ass Twitter row and 2 pages of grown ass men commenting about you giving your opinion on the way you perceive joe b’s wifes demeanour.

If that’s your opinion so be it and fuck what other people think about it and fuck trying to keep them happy.
Look at this grown ass man giving his opinion on other’s opinions!

C

Ceiling Fan

But why? What is the point of posting this? What did you hope to accomplish other than riling people up and making this thread based on the obvious, understandable backlash? What did you think would happen when you said a broadcaster "has an angry demeanor", let alone a female one?

To me it's an example of someone who tried to start a fight for absolutely no reason and then fell back on "why you so mad that I said this thing about you?" Why bother?

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
But why? What is the point of posting this? What did you hope to accomplish other than riling people up and making this thread based on the obvious, understandable backlash? What did you think would happen when you said a broadcaster "has an angry demeanor", let alone a female one?

To me it's an example of someone who tried to start a fight for absolutely no reason and then fell back on "why you so mad that I said this thing about you?" Why bother?
Stealing @conor mcgregor nut hugger material.

Bob Carson MMA

Independent Podcaster who doesn't have a "hustle."
Oct 13, 2017

I wanted to see if people agree about the demeanor part. Second, I am under the belief that people's appearances, especially those on television, should be fair game for women an men. As long as it's not bullying like what Magana did to Cyborg.

Last edited: