NSFW (GRAPHIC AND SHOCKING) Man guns down his neighbors for shoveling snow into his yard

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Why watch something like this?
I believe there is a legit divide on this. On the one hand you have people who could argue there is nothing to gain from watching stuff like this and a part of you dies watching this subject material. On the flipside, others could argue you can see the evils of everyday life so you know not to "fuck around and find out"...

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I believe there is a legit divide on this. On the one hand you have people who could argue there is nothing to gain from watching stuff like this and a part of you dies watching this subject material. On the flipside, others could argue you can see the evils of everyday life so you know not to "fuck around and find out"...
Some people have seen enough and don't feel the need to see more.

Personally, it doesn't bother me one way or the other. My personal opinion is that it's odd that we've decided we should be the one species who is shielded from death. It does need to be pointed out that I've never had to kill someone before and I hope I never do and that obviously colors my opinion.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I think this is pretty fair.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I'd be surprised if he wasn't. Most people have no interest in throwing down to cover the cost of hollow points.
if you're hanging a single-point sling and a light off your AR, you keep JHP in your 'bedside' firearm.
just doesn't matter when you're shooting into fat people with a bunch of clothing layers. JHP doesn't expand.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
if you're hanging a single-point sling and a light off your AR, you keep JHP in your 'bedside' firearm.
just doesn't matter when you're shooting into fat people with a bunch of clothing layers. JHP doesn't expand.
She didn't have any clothing on her head, bruv.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
a 22 will still do damage B real had one collapse his lung because it bounces around.
no.

a .22 has to hit the Central Nervous System to do damage.

a .22 is for assassinating rodents.
of all sizes.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
She didn't have any clothing on her head, bruv.
you see that haircut? that's stopping anything smaller than a .50AE

he absolutely did not put one in her head with the handgun. Might have taken some fingers off.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
he absolutely did not put one in her head with the handgun. Might have taken some fingers off.
That seems more like it favors the "He was a horrible shot." line of thinking than "It's because the bullets didn't expand."

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
no.

a .22 has to hit the Central Nervous System to do damage.

a .22 is for assassinating rodents.
of all sizes.
if someones shoots both your lungs with a .22 you will probably choke to death or hits the liver. they don't have hit the nervous system to kill a person

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
you see that haircut? that's stopping anything smaller than a .50AE

I probably shooting a .50AE desert eagle next time I go to las vegas at battlefield vegas or range 702. I think only .44 magnum desert eagles are legal in CA

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I probably shooting a .50AE desert eagle next time I go to las vegas at battlefield vegas or range 702. I think only .44 magnum desert eagles are legal in CA
they're fun to shoot, but expensive to own if you're not reloading.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
they're not worth it unless you're that guy.

and then you gotta have it.
I know 2 people that have owned them. 1 person bought them from the second. The original owner was very much "that guy", but even he was like "This is stupid."

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
I personally have no reason to. Fight or flight does funny things to people and it take a minute to realize you're shot most of the time. It also stands to reason there were a lot of misses.
I get that.

He looked away from Spaide at shot no.1, with a brushish movement of his shoulder.

Reacts very clearly to shot 7, as does the wife before getting hit with no 8.

Hard to know with footage like that.

It's the sound that bugs me. Not necessarily the lack of blood, from apparent headshots to the wife. Though you can see prints being put down in the snow.

Reverb is funny, but I don't think it's going to increase the sound of a handgun to a described ar style weapon from the article.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
I get that.

He looked away from Spaide at shot no.1, with a brushish movement of his shoulder.

Reacts very clearly to shot 7, as does the wife before getting hit with no 8.

Hard to know with footage like that.

It's the sound that bugs me. Not necessarily the lack of blood, from apparent headshots to the wife. Though you can see prints being put down in the snow.

Reverb is funny, but I don't think it's going to increase the sound of a handgun to a described ar style weapon from the article.
A quick Google tells me they're both around 160 decibels. On a range AR's seem horribly loud, but that has to do with the brake, and doesn't actually mean it's louder, especially from a distance.

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
A quick Google tells me they're both around 160 decibels.
That's cool.

Do you know how decibel readings work?

A increase of 10, is approximately 10 times more intense.

160~ (which means likely 159) vs 167.

I'm sure it was the same Google search.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
That's cool.

Do you know how decibel readings work?

A increase of 10, is approximately 10 times more intense.

160~ (which means likely 159) vs 167.

I'm sure it was the same Google search.
IIRC double power is either 3 dB, 6 dB, or 10 dB - depending on if you're talking power, voltage, or volume.

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
Yes.

I have to ask, why does the sound matter, do you think there's some foul play going on?
Then why consolidate 160 and 167?

The Goys got shot by a Spaide on Bergh St, with a narrative that lines up exactly with a gun confiscationists wet dream.

View: https://youtu.be/QJkjgnGQFTk

I hope, because of the implication if it isn't, that it's as advertised.

The Chch shooting wasn't as advertised, and we're in a right state because of it.