NSFW (GRAPHIC AND SHOCKING) Man guns down his neighbors for shoveling snow into his yard

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Then why consolidate 160 and 167?
Because it's not a relevant distinction IRL, forgetting about how much video, and video players alter sound.

The Goys got shot by a Spaide on Bergh St, with a narrative that lines up exactly with a gun confiscationists wet dream.
This is stupid even by conspiracy theorist standards.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Then why consolidate 160 and 167?

The Goys got shot by a Spaide on Bergh St, with a narrative that lines up exactly with a gun confiscationists wet dream.

View: https://youtu.be/QJkjgnGQFTk

I hope, because of the implication if it isn't, that it's as advertised.

The Chch shooting wasn't as advertised, and we're in a right state because of it.
Everything isn't a conspiracy

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
Because it's not a relevant distinction IRL, forgetting about how much video, and video players alter sound.

This is stupid even by conspiracy theorist standards.
It's a massive distinction irl.

Something that would be noticeable on video where the mics are sensitive enough to pick up clear audio from speaking.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
It's a massive distinction irl.

Something that would be noticeable on video where the mics are sensitive enough to pick up clear audio from speaking.
Mics compress sound, so do audio players.

How much experience do you have with 5.56 rifles and centerfire handguns side by side?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
27% increase per decibel for noise. 3~ for 2 fold increase in noise, 10 for 10.
i forgot volume is a made up DB. 10 is for sound wave intensity.

EDIT - but you're absolutely right for volume "DB", it's 10X at 10 DB

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Shot a few, own none.

Those decibel factors hold true for any sound, not just guns, if you're gonna try run away with that.

Didn't say it was. Just a summary of facts.
Yes, but you aren't going to get an accurate sound from a cell phone. I will trust BeardOfKnowledge @CornPop and Filthy @Filthy's summary of events as far as firearms goes.

You didn't state facts, you went on a fishing expedition to try to say it's some conspiracy....

Last edited:

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016

How much experience do you have with 5.56 rifles and centerfire handguns side by side?
it's also the shape of the sound wave from a rifle vs a person talking, you get dynamic compression and slope distortion if you record rifle and handgun rounds with a regular 'talking' microphone. And that's not even getting in to the resonant ringing from buildings and other surfaces.

source: all my friends who shoot competitively and post videos.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Definitely doesn’t sound like a 22 to me. I’m going with 9 or 380. Regardless, this is very fucked up. They clearly had issues prior to this day. It’s hard to imagine going this far over some snow and some threats, but You never know when someone can snap.

They had a kid with Autism too. Gonna be extra hard for the kid to process this.

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
I've used that exact example to explain why PCR tests are no good for detecting low viral loads. Not that anyone wants to listen.

Yes, but you aren't going to get an accurate sound from a cell phone. I will trust BeardOfKnowledge @CornPop and Filthy @Filthy's summary of events as far as firearms goes.

You didn't state facts, you went on a fishing expedition to try to say it's some conspiracy....
Cellphone? That's a security camera.

What's not factually correct about; "The Goys got shot by a Spaide on Bergh St, with a narrative that lines up exactly with a gun confiscationists wet dream."

Should I change the second part to "following a totally normal interaction that people sympathize with said result"?

There's people claiming that in this thread.

it's also the shape of the sound wave from a rifle vs a person talking, you get dynamic compression and slope distortion if you record rifle and handgun rounds with a regular 'talking' microphone. And that's not even getting in to the resonant ringing from buildings and other surfaces.

source: all my friends who shoot competitively and post videos.
They shoot in the snow?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Can you guess my next question?

Why would you be shovelling snow?

Fresh snow is a sound ____________.

Weird how reverb works with sound deadening.
there's no snow on the vertical surfaces, which is what will reflect sound.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I've used that exact example to explain why PCR tests are no good for detecting low viral loads. Not that anyone wants to listen.

Cellphone? That's a security camera.

What's not factually correct about; "The Goys got shot by a Spaide on Bergh St, with a narrative that lines up exactly with a gun confiscationists wet dream."

Should I change the second part to "following a totally normal interaction that people sympathize with said result"?

There's people claiming that in this thread.

They shoot in the snow?
You think the security camera audio is going tk be better than a cell phone?

The Pendulum

AI Posting
Dec 30, 2015
Rifles and pistols don't sound similar unless the pistol is chambered in a rifle cartridge...
You think the security camera audio is going tk be better than a cell phone?
So we're back to here;
I get that.

He looked away from Spaide at shot no.1, with a brushish movement of his shoulder.

Reacts very clearly to shot 7, as does the wife before getting hit with no 8.

Hard to know with footage like that.

It's the sound that bugs me. Not necessarily the lack of blood, from apparent headshots to the wife. Though you can see prints being put down in the snow.

Reverb is funny, but I don't think it's going to increase the sound of a handgun to a described ar style weapon from the article.
Then?

Fun round about chat.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Correctamundo.

Straight at the camera.

So why the rifle and pistol sound so similar?

Where did his missed shots land? Why didn't they make any sounds?

View: https://youtu.be/KeBPAMMvifQ

View: https://youtu.be/2Q-QVBQVYTA
they sound similar because they're both centerfire cartridges being discharged from the same distance and toward the same microphone, which is operating in the gain saturation/avalanche region of the amplifier/transistor on the pickup up the microphone. So small variations in the sound are washed out in the transistor noise.

those circuits have a physical and usually a logical settling time where they correct. So in the immediate fraction of a second after the report of the weapon, the sound of the round hitting anything, or even a person talking, would be attenuated.

ThatOneDude

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
they sound similar because they're both centerfire cartridges being discharged from the same distance and toward the same microphone, which is operating in the gain saturation/avalanche region of the amplifier/transistor on the pickup up the microphone. So small variations in the sound are washed out in the transistor noise.

those circuits have a physical and usually a logical settling time where they correct. So in the immediate fraction of a second after the report of the weapon, the sound of the round hitting anything, or even a person talking, would be attenuated.
Not only that, the 2 youtube videos posted show that 9mm and 5.56 do not in fact actually sound like one another.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I don't think they've said what kind of gun it was but what makes you think it's a 22? Also 22's can be extremely accurate.
Just an assumption on my part due to the wife getting hit multiple times, even at close range, and still moving around talking shit.