Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

When religious Canadians say grace before a meal, is it just a neverending apology?

sgotwalks

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Happy Thanksgiving ya'll.
Add sgotwalks @sgotwalks to the list.
Thank you, good man! I really appreciate that........as a matter of fact, I'm thankful for the thought.

I hope everyone here is having a fantastic weekend! I have, and will continue to for the remainder of the day. Great fights this weekend with my boy Hendo shocking much of the world, despite the outcome. My Vikings going to 5 and 0 in the NFL, and How 'Bout those (my) Blue Jays!

Time for another piece of apple pie before I have a wee toke, then settle in for a 3 hour tutorial on some writing software I need to familiarize myself with. Life is good, and I hope it's the same for everyone else up in this place! Thanks again for the thoughts Chief! Funny side note, my old buddy who I watch most of the fights with (he's 64 and cool as fuck) found out he has native status a few years ago and I've been calling him Chief ever since, so when I said thanks for the thoughts Chief it rolled off my tongue so naturally like something I've said a thousand times. I know, whatever to that story.

Lastly, Happy Thanksgiving to the many epic Canadian posters who share this place and contribute to it's awesomeness!

Last edited:

SCADA

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
Canada has a Thanksgiving? I have Canadian friends and I can't see them treating native Canadians bad. Would they be saying sorry while doing unspeakable acts? I'm so confused. Also happy thanksgiving eh.
I used to hit them with broom sticks when I was younger....does that count?