General "I have something to say, but it doesn't warrant its own thread."

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
The evidence seems to suggest that DB Cooper died during his awesome skyjacking, being that his jump was so batshit insane and all.

But if that's what happened - then with all the attention paid to the case for half a century now....... why the fuck has nobody ever identified a viable suspect who suddenly disappeared off the face of the planet that weekend?

??

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Mortal Kombat 1 through to Mortal Kombat Trilogy on the N64 were an important part of my childhood, but I never played any of the games after that. So when I saw MK11 85% off on Steam a few weeks ago, I bought it.

I've been watching the cutscenes in story mode even though you can just skip to the fight, and some of these fucking movie scenes are 20 minutes long! But I'm really surprised by how much I enjoy it. The storyline, worldbuilding and characters are all straight up ridiculous, but it strikes a really good balance between cheesy, funny, and badass. A quarter of a century ago when my best mate and I were tallying best of 100 matchups over a weekend, I never imagined that we'd be in 2022 and Mortal Kombat would still be as big as it is and I would enjoy revisiting it this much.

??

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
The evidence seems to suggest that DB Cooper died during his awesome skyjacking, being that his jump was so batshit insane and all.

But if that's what happened - then with all the attention paid to the case for half a century now....... why the fuck has nobody ever identified a viable suspect who suddenly disappeared off the face of the planet that weekend?

??

chael has a video where he says he knows cooper

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
It irritates me that Caitlyn Jenner has a family where all the women start their names with a "K" but she chose to use a "C".

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Fuck, I am feeling down today. Not sure what caused it, but I’ve managed to drop into serious depression. I love you all. I’m not going to hurt myself.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Mortal Kombat 1 through to Mortal Kombat Trilogy on the N64 were an important part of my childhood, but I never played any of the games after that. So when I saw MK11 85% off on Steam a few weeks ago, I bought it.

I've been watching the cutscenes in story mode even though you can just skip to the fight, and some of these fucking movie scenes are 20 minutes long! But I'm really surprised by how much I enjoy it. The storyline, worldbuilding and characters are all straight up ridiculous, but it strikes a really good balance between cheesy, funny, and badass. A quarter of a century ago when my best mate and I were tallying best of 100 matchups over a weekend, I never imagined that we'd be in 2022 and Mortal Kombat would still be as big as it is and I would enjoy revisiting it this much.

??
Watch mortal Kombat legacy. It's a series of short movies that worked as a concept for a movie. Someone slammed them all together on YouTube. It's good shit

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
I grew up with this girl. We went to a small catholic elementary school so we were all pretty tight. I’m not in touch with her but it broke my heart to hear she is missing. Praying she is just lost/stranded and it’s not something worse.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Was watching and discussing film with a friend and her eight year old daughter. The daughter mentioned a movie she wanted to see but her mom thinks she's not old enough for, and have I seen it, and do I agree.

She says, "Crocodun Diledee".
It took me a second and then I started laughing.

I'm gonna watch it today

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Do dogs know that for all intents and purposes, we can't really smell anything at all?

??

Last edited:

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
My best friend and his wife both are both fully vaxxed, boostered.
They both came down with the Rona, she's pretty sick. But improving.

Meanwhile my unvaxxerated ass sitting here all fine and dandy like cotton candy. I feel only the tiniest bit guilty, as they both interacted with me last week and I'm not sick.

Because I'm so fucking awesome

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
I got vax'ed in May of last year with the J&J shot which, I guess, is only suppose to last a couple of months. I didn't get a booster, and now I'm seeing news articles about getting a second booster. F that. I work from home and don't hang out with old geezers beyond e-hanging out with you old geezers.

Last edited: