General "I have something to say, but it doesn't warrant its own thread."

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Shane Warne died today at age 52, which really sucks because not only is he an Australian icon, but he was by far my favourite commentator in any sport.

??

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
Shane Warne died today at age 52, which really sucks because not only is he an Australian icon, but he was by far my favourite commentator in any sport.

??
It’s the ones that come from nowhere that shock the most. The fact he made a tribute to Marshy on Twitter the morning of his death makes it even more of a shock imo

T

The Big Guy

I dont like when people throw trash onto a overflowing trashcan. Its gonna fall and your a piece of shit

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Missus said she's going to spend the next ten years turning the sunroom into a fern garden. Six months in, it has begun. :smile:

20220307_190337.jpg

Sunroom/smoking room is an extension to the house done on the cheap 40 years ago, you can kinda-sorta see there's a garden bed running along the wall on the left. The potted ferns will end up planted in there. I would never do any of this shit myself, but I find myself looking forward to what she's gonna come up with.

She's on my ass to fix up and paint that shitty pale pink wall at the back as well, but I would rather wait until I/we tear the entire room down and rebuild it better in a few years.

That's a tobacco plant in the foreground with the huge leaves, too. Obviously I don't expect to come up with anything at all smokeable, but hey, it's a project.

??

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
We never used to escrow our taxes. I’d usually just pay them out of my bonus, which sucked because the money was spent as soon as I received it. I just opened what I thought was our tax bill and it felt like a punch in the gut until I remembered we added escrow and this wasn’t a bill but a receipt. What a great feeling!

gangsterkathryn

저승사자
Oct 20, 2015
Looks like he's coming early guys. Wife is in hospital for close monitoring, and they've said between 1 & 2 weeks from now he'll have to be delivered. Hopefully he'll be okay. Bring it on.
I don’t know how early he is but modern medicine and NICUs are amazing and babies are resilient, even though they appear fragile. My son was four weeks early, had fluid in his lungs because he wasn’t ready (I was very sick so they had to move it up), and he was out of the NICU in eleven days. He’s all good now and doesn’t have any problems from that, thank goodness. So know that things will be okay.
good luck to you all!

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
I don’t know how early he is but modern medicine and NICUs are amazing and babies are resilient, even though they appear fragile. My son was four weeks early, had fluid in his lungs because he wasn’t ready (I was very sick so they had to move it up), and he was out of the NICU in eleven days. He’s all good now and doesn’t have any problems from that, thank goodness. So know that things will be okay.
good luck to you all!
Wife is 36.5 weeks and will be getting induced 38 weeks

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Went to pay for my McDonald’s ice coffee, and found this 1944 Nickel. Looked it up online and the dang thing is worth a buck! What an incredible start to the day!!!
984DFB05-B817-4F80-B4CA-8B67179789C5.jpeg

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Went to pay for my McDonald’s ice coffee, and found this 1944 Nickel. Looked it up online and the dang thing is worth a buck! What an incredible start to the day!!!
View attachment 62877
Homeboy, you might want to do a little more research. I went to validate your “buck” claim in the hopes I could crush your dreams, and it turns out there are certain versions of the 1994 nickel that are valued in the hundreds of dollars.

(I want a cut BTW).

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Had the best pie I've had for years today, from a random bakery in a tiny town in the middle of nowhere. Pork and apple, with a big piece of delicious salty crunchy crackling on top.

20220319_112854.jpg

Canadians, how is that not better than poutine for a cold weather lunch. :smile:

??

Last edited:

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Whatever gets your strength up for the wife swapping party later works for me champ.

Go get 'em!

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
My friend posted this today. He's Marc with a C (for cunt I tell him)

FB_IMG_1647971866757.jpg