I saw all these new members flooding in......

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jimmy23

Oct 20, 2015
Lots of new faces.

As a courtesy to everyone with a join date of October 1/2015 or later I'll make the announcement here. There's a glitch in the sign up process. You're free to post pictures and gifs, but that's only for your first 30 days, you know, like a Netflix trial. Yeah, that's it, like Netflix. Anyways, you should've given me your info when you signed up, but like I said earlier, signup glitch. After your first 30 days you'll start making payments to me. Don't worry though it's not some ridiculous amount like the UG, it's only $29.99 USD but for our posters' ease of use we also conveniently accept Bitcoin!!!!

I know what you're thinking "This guy doesn't even work for the site!" and that's a fair point, and I'll address it, but first let me point out that lookoutawhale @lookoutawhale Chief @Chief and ThatOneDude @ThatOneDude are also accepting payments.
Can I just send you pics of my junk instead ?

steveAKAslick

Aug 3, 2015
I'm pretty much just an OG'er and rarely post on the UG...what's the ratio of UG'ers to OG'ers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Hopefully it stays that way, but them fuckers will probably eventually migrate...who's the MODS over here?

kneeblock @Kneeblock
Leigh @Leigh
MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK
La Paix @BirdWatcher
Wintermute @peter_weyland

Community Standards are here: The MMA Community Standards | The MMA Community Forum

When Splinty @Splinty and I decided to create this place, we felt that if we established a culture of simply respecting one another & those that fight for our entertainment, that we wouldn't have to do much modding...and so far (knock on wood), that's been the case. It's all about the people, not the forum.

Hope to see you around often broham.

steveAKAslick

Aug 3, 2015
kneeblock @Kneeblock
Leigh @Leigh
MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK
La Paix @BirdWatcher

Community Standards are here: The MMA Community Standards | The MMA Community Forum

When Splinty @Splinty and I decided to create this place, we felt that if we established a culture of simply respecting one another & those that fight for our entertainment, that we wouldn't have to do much modding...and so far (knock on wood), that's been the case. It's all about the people, not the forum.

Thanks, gonna give it a go...getting to be way too much bullshit over there, if I have to see another EY thread or a GIGAHEART "fighter nickname" thread I might blow my brains out...which is better tapatalk or the browser I'm currently using tapatalk

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I'm pretty much just an OG'er and rarely post on the UG...what's the ratio of UG'ers to OG'ers

Welcome to the community. As far as UG/OG I started UG, shifted to OG, then went to Reddit before landing here.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Thanks, gonna give it a go...getting to be way too much bullshit over there, if I have to see another EY thread or a GIGAHEART "fighter nickname" thread I might blow my brains out...which is better tapatalk or the browser I'm currently using tapatalk

Browser by a mile. Read this: Do we have an app? | The MMA Community Forum

Just go to our main forum page, and create a bookmark on our your phone's home screen. The icon will be our logo. Click that and it will take you right here (like an app) and you'll get all access to all of the features explained here: EASY GUIDE TO POSTING HERE! | The MMA Community Forum ...which Tapatalk doesn't give you.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
kneeblock @Kneeblock
Leigh @Leigh
MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK
La Paix @BirdWatcher

I believe there's may be one other ninja designer mod.