General I'm seeing a new ho on monday>>> AMA....

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
You know, i've also been arguing with this idiot aikidoka on facebook, about how aikido is supposed to be the peaceful art, so then why is there so much in fighting in it. I tried to explain to him, that where there are people, they wil bring conflict. We are a difficult species, and he keeps on saying 'why' and 'i don't understand what you mean'. Maybe i should just send him the link to this forum?!

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
You know, i've also been arguing with this idiot aikidoka on facebook, about how aikido is supposed to be the peaceful art, so then why is there so much in fighting in it. I tried to explain to him, that where there are people, they wil bring conflict. We are a difficult species, and he keeps on saying 'why' and 'i don't understand what you mean'. Maybe i should just send him the link to this forum?!
No please dont.

I said please.

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
mc you know is that handsome black guy in your meme, really you, in which case congratulations. you win.once you go black, you can never go back. or is it just some meme you have ripped from the internet?

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
John, I'll be back in the uk on Saturday and am available to help you work through these issues.......I have to point out that your ex wife will want to sleep with me but I will keep it professional and will endeavour to get you on speaking terms......this is the best option for you.

Regarding the "ho", she will also want me but I will allow you to sleep with her if you must but I warn that you may be disappointed in the end result

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
John, I'll be back in the uk on Saturday and am available to help you work through these issues.......I have to point out that your ex wife will want to sleep with me but I will keep it professional and will endeavour to get you on speaking terms......this is the best option for you.

Regarding the "ho", she will also want me but I will allow you to sleep with her if you must but I warn that you may be disappointed in the end result
lol

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
mc you know is that handsome black guy in your meme, really you, in which case congratulations. you win.once you go black, you can never go back. or is it just some meme you have ripped from the internet?
It's really me.

Crazy thing is, I was crazy once too.

I didnt get so handsome and so black until I went to jail.

Since then I have been a member of a successful gansta rap group.

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
It's really me.

are you doing time? wow. what's the food like?

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
It's really me.

i've done just over three years myself, in psychiatric detention. it really sucks. how long are you serving, and how long have you got left... am i even allowed to ask that mc?

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
Holy shit
i want to get to level 200 on fallout 4 as well, fuck it maybe level 300, cos i like it, i am about level 105 right now without cheating, but it's just about learning how to play the game, and learning the best ways to level up, and then mixing it up a bit.... i will do a video of that one as well, when i have done it, hopefully. thanks.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
It's really me.

RIP GUSTO

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
i want to get to level 200 on fallout 4 as well, fuck it maybe level 300, cos i like it, i am about level 105 right now without cheating, but it's just about learning how to play the game, and learning the best ways to level up, and then mixing it up a bit.... i will do a video of that one as well, when i have done it, hopefully. thanks.
Were you on your meds during that video?

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
i've got a breathing problem. and yes i was taking meds then. and yes i do still make that noise. a bit off putting isn't it? it was like over a year ago when i did this clip. i will record a new one for fallout 4, at some point/ stay tuned.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
i've got a breathing problem. and yes i was taking meds then. and yes i do still make that noise. a bit off putting isn't it? it was like over a year ago when i did this clip. i will record a new one for fallout 4, at some point/ stay tuned.
No, just make one now.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Its all good mate...We all have our things...enjoy your day

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
i'll do it when im ready. when im level 200 thanks again. have a nice day.
I don't want to see you play a game. Make a video and talk. I want to see if it's worse off your meds.

I have questions. Not making fun of you either. You game? Or do you want me to drop it?