General I'm seeing a new ho on monday>>> AMA....

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I don't want to see you play a game. Make a video and talk. I want to see if it's worse off your meds.

I have questions. Not making fun of you either. You game? Or do you want me to drop it?
I watched some videos and read some discussion in comments...John appears to have a problem in the throat...Do you know exactly what it is...is it permanent?...can it be fixed/helped?

I wish nothing but the best for you john...take care and be as healthy as possible.

side note...you have a thick accent...where do you live?

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
I watched some videos and read some discussion in comments...John appears to have a problem in the throat...Do you know exactly what it is...is it permanent?...can it be fixed/helped?

I wish nothing but the best for you john...take care and be as healthy as possible.

side note...you have a thick accent...where do you live?
I think it's a TIC.

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
I don't want to see you play a game. Make a video and talk. I want to see if it's worse off your meds.

I have questions. Not making fun of you either. You game? Or do you want me to drop it?
okay. i would actually do that, but you know i don't think this phone i have now, even does videos. sorry about this. listen please listen, i will record you a new video, maybe with me doing something cool like nailing fallout 4, or playing with my bokken, or one of my kantana, or interviewing the cat. Just have patience okay. I've actually lost my voice right now, from chin wagging too much with my hos, so i couldn't even record you one, if i wanted to.

You can check out my other videos while you are waiting, if you like. my youtube usename is ninjaboj, and let me see if i can get you the homepage link....

here you go, enjoy:

John Robinson

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
the problem is called stydor btw.... i just hope that it doesn't get me the sack from my new job, which i hope to start soon....

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
okay. i would actually do that, but you know i don't think this phone i have now, even does videos. sorry about this. listen please listen, i will record you a new video, maybe with me doing something cool like nailing fallout 4, or playing with my bokken, or one of my kantana, or interviewing the cat. Just have patience okay. I've actually lost my voice right now, from chin wagging too much with my hos, so i couldn't even record you one, if i wanted to.

You can check out my other videos while you are waiting, if you like. my youtube usename is ninjaboj, and let me see if i can get you the homepage link....

here you go, enjoy:

John Robinson
Just record a soundbyte on here then. Vocaroo | Online voice recorder

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
the problem is called stydor btw.... i just hope that it doesn't get me the sack from my new job, which i hope to start soon....
Ok thanks
Had it your whole life?

I would inform your new job of your condition...what kind of job?

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
No it isn't.

How long have you had it? Did you do that as a child? Before meds?
what the fuck are you telling me that i don't know what my own condition is called, you fucker. i did record a recording, but you can fuck off if you think i am going to play it to you. i fucking know damn well what my own condition is called, because i have heard drs tell me what it is called. it is also called bilateral palsy. now fuck off

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
what the fuck are you telling me that i don't know what my own condition is called, you fucker. i did record a recording, but you can fuck off if you think i am going to play it to you. i fucking know damn well what my own condition is called, because i have heard drs tell me what it is called. it is also called bilateral palsy. now fuck off
Don't be upset. I'm just asking. I googled stydor.

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
stridor
ˈstrʌɪdə/
noun
  1. a harsh or grating sound.
    "the engines' stridor increased"
    • MEDICINE
      a harsh vibrating noise when breathing, caused by obstruction of the windpipe or larynx.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Do you mean
Pseudobulbar palsy?

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
Among inpatients with facial diplegia, one-half (22 patients) had benign, self-limited causes, including Bell's palsy (10), Guillain-Barré syndrome (5), multiple idiopathic cranial neuropathies (3), brainstem encephalitis (2), Miller Fisher syndrome (1), and association with benign intracranial hypertension (1). Nine patients had tumors: four meningeal, three prepontine, and two intrapontine. Syphilis (2 patients), Hansen's disease (1), cryptococ-cal meningitis with acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (1), and tuberculous meningitis (1) constituted those with an infectious etiology, while miscellaneous causes included one patient each with diabetes, sarcoidosis, head trauma, pontine tegmental hemorrhage, undiagnosed Möbius syndrome in an adult, systemic lupus erythematosus with severe neuropathy, and slowly progressive degeneration–possibly bulbospinal neuronopathy. Bilaterality makes facial neuropathy a more ominous sign with widely varying causes that requires prompt investigation.

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
Do you mean
Pseudobulbar palsy?
the name my gp gave it was bilateral palsy, spelt as i have just spelt it. i have just also provided you with some information about it. really please, fuck off, and stop trying to act the dr. i have had to live with it, so i think i damn well know how it affects me.

sorry 4 swearing....

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
the name my gp gave it was bilateral palsy, spelt as i have just spelt it. i have just also provided you with some information about it. really please, fuck off, and stop trying to act the dr. i have had to live with it, so i think i damn well know how it affects me.

sorry 4 swearing....
Swearing doesn't bother me. I asked you earlier if you wanted me to drop it. Answer me before you get upset next time.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Jesus Christ man. You go from 1 to 11 very quickly.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016

sorry 4 swearing....
Google it
Bilateral palsy and then pseudobulbar palsy.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
You should probably delete this or set your Youtube account setting to private.

It has been clear that certain people are willing to use info you give on here to dig up dirt on you to use in the future.

Giving them access to all your videos might make you a little vulnerable.

*This message will self destruct.
He posted his account a few posts later, methinks he doesn't give a shit.

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
Google it
Bilateral palsy and then pseudobulbar palsy.
you don't understand do you. what general practitioner says, and writes on his prognostic diagnostic, trumps what google may bring up on any given term. you really need to learn some more about medicine, im afraid. Isn't that right Splinty @Splinty

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
Well I guess that's on him then.
mc i don't see what they can do to harm me with my youtube account. These guys are good natured anyway. I mean i think their heart is in the right place, they are just concerned about something they don't understand, and are taking what first impression google research provides, over a long history of illness, which i happen to profess.

Let's get back talking about these hos i plan on dating in the near future. because that is something i think we all can relate better to????>>>>

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
you don't understand do you. what general practitioner says, and writes on his prognostic diagnostic, trumps what google may bring up on any given term. you really need to learn some more about medicine, im afraid. Isn't that right Splinty @Splinty
Yep...I am interested in what Splinty @Splinty has to say.

So is surgery an option? or is it non operable? If you are comfortable that is all that matters I guess....stay cool john:cheers:

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Nothing wrong with doing your own research.