General Impeachment inquiry launched

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
The law is a popularity contest.
Nothing that apparently happen puts us in any danger. If the worst thing that happened is aid was held for an extra month I really don’t care.

Just curious your opinion
Did Obama abuse his powers lying about being able to keep your doctors and plans to get Obamacare passed?
I don’t think a president will ever last 4 years with the broad abuse of power charge.

By the way you know I appreciate you brother and the respectful conversation.
no, the law isn't a popularity contest. People don't get to break laws based on how popular they are when they broke the law. Equality before the law is foundation of our society. In practice, that's not how it works - but it's a core value as an American. President Trump undoubtedly withheld aid, and he did it for his own gain in opposition to the will of the Congress. He violated the separation of powers, he needs to be held accountable.

If all he did was withhold aid for a month, he should get censured by the Congress. But I see this as a pattern of abuse of power, so I think the punishment should be more severe.

With regards to Pres Obama and the ACA, the whole thing was an abuse of power - but it was an attempt to transfer power from the Congress to the Executive 'legislatively'. The far more egregious abuse of power was the extra-judicial killing of US citizens and their children.

That's not just an abuse of power, that's a fucking war crime.

M

member 3289

Victor Shokin was notoriously corrupt. Western European nations wanted him out as well.

Do you really think Biden would openly brag about getting him fired if it was related at all to his son?

Holy shit you Trumpies are dumber than I thought.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019

But, but Hunter.

Is he president? Quick look!!! A squirrel!

Talking of nepotism....

Whats your heroes daughter and son in law doing these days? Those unqualified sons of bitches get a pass though.

Don't they.

DONT THEY!

DON'T THEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
WASHINGTON — Democratic Rep. Jeff Van Drew said Wednesday that he will vote against articles of impeachment that outline the case for President Trump's removal from office, becoming the first Democrat to publicly say he will not vote with his colleagues.

Van Drew, a Democrat who represents a district in New Jersey that favored Trump by five points in 2016, has been a vocal opponent to the impeachment effort examining whether Trump pressured Ukraine to investigate his political rival, former Vice President Joe Biden. Trump denies the allegations and has called the inquiry a "hoax."

Van Drew said that he did not think Trump's conduct was grounds for impeachment and that impeachment would only end up helping the president in 2020.

"I don't see anything there worthy of actually taking a president out of office," he said. "I'm concerned about splitting our nation apart."
Trump impeachment: Democratic Rep. Van Drew will vote no on articlesTrump impeachment: Democratic Rep. Van Drew will vote no on articles

Jan 21, 2015
so because someone did it and got away with it, everyone else gets a pass?
No, but those pointing the finger should STFU

their crimes so far as I see it are way bigger and worse. They are literally trying to impeach for exact crimes they are guilty of but exponentially deeper.

and also pretending as if all other presidential admins never did this kind of stuff. Making mountains out of molehills, with mole infestations in their own back yards.

the whole thing is absurd.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
No, but those pointing the finger should STFU

their crimes so far as I see it are way bigger and worse. They are literally trying to impeach for exact crimes they are guilty of but exponentially deeper.

and also pretending all other presidential admins never do this stuff.

the whole thing is absurd.
agree.

but you gotta start somewhere. Might as well start here. IMO - Pres Trump has made a pattern of abusing the powers of the Executive. He should be convicted and (in some way) punished.

Jan 21, 2015
agree.

but you gotta start somewhere. Might as well start here. IMO - Pres Trump has made a pattern of abusing the powers of the Executive. He should be convicted and (in some way) punished.
by those who have done the same crimes and worse?

like a pedo priest reprimanding someone for yelling at their kid.

Last edited:

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
many those who have done the same crimes and worse?

like a pedo priest reprimanding someone for yelling at their kid.
sounds like you're trying to rationalize allowing illegal actions to continue.

under what circumstances would we get to prosecuting the Executive violating the oath to support and defend the Constitution (AKA The Law)

Jan 21, 2015

under what circumstances would we get to prosecuting the Executive violating the oath to support and defend the Constitution (AKA The Law)
I'm just being a realist. White House has been full of crime and unconstitutional evil for a fuck of a long time. What I've seen Trump being accused of so far is such minor petty shit relative to the war crimes other Presidents get celebrated for its stupid. They are turning the whole country upside down over parking tickets, and it doesn't even look like they have any real evidence of said parking violations. Bush and Obama invaded sovereign nations and murdered millions without reprise. US has been colluding with Israel for decades and no one dares even bring it up. Clinton had pay-for-play lobby scams miles deep. Biden has admitted on video that he manipulates shit in other countries to advance their private conflicts of interest. That video I re-posted says a lot, about how the kind of stuff the Dems are freaking out over is basically when you are honest about it is totally normal shit, and not worth making this big a fiasco about, while the Dem crimes they are using this impeachment to cover up are far far worse.

Basically the whole thing is being done under a fantasy context that is completely removed from the reality. They are presenting their case from some phoney pretend world where no other President before has ever abused their power, where any hint of collusion is *gasp* a big shock, where the Dems are clean and have the moral high ground to wave fingers (which they don't), where a fucking phone call is more shocking and offensive than war and mass-murder and regime change in foreign countries, and where Obama and Hillary are somehow these squeaky clean heroes that have no skeletons in their own closets.

This stupid impeachment crying has been going on for 4 YEARS, over relatively petty crimes that so far they can't even seem to conclusively prove.

It's just stupid.

If they made half this fuss over Bush launching the War On Terror I might STFU, lol

Last edited:

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I'm just being a realist. White House has been full of crime and unconstitutional evil for a fuck of a long time. What I've seen Trump being accused of so far is such minor petty shit relative to the war crimes other Presidents get celebrated for its stupid. They are turning the whole country upside down over parking tickets, and it doesn't even look like they have any real evidence of said parking violations. Bush and Obama invaded sovereign nations and murdered millions without reprise. US has been colluding with Israel for decades and no one dares even bring it up. Clinton had pay-for-play lobby scams miles deep. Biden has admitted on video that he manipulates shit in other countries to advance their private conflicts of interest. That video I re-posted says a lot, about how the kind of stuff the Dems are freaking out over is basically when you are honest about it is totally normal shit, and not worth making this big a fiasco about, while the Dem crimes they are using this impeachment to cover up are far far worse.

Basically the whole thing is being done under a fantasy context that is completely removed from the reality. They are presenting their case from some phoney pretend world where no other President before has ever abused their power, where any hint of collusion is *gasp* a big shock, where the Dems are clean and have the moral high ground to wave fingers (which they don't), where a fucking phone call is more shocking and offensive than war and mass-murder and regime change in foreign countries, and where Obama and Hillary are somehow these squeaky clean heroes that have no skeletons in their own closets.

This stupid impeachment crying has been going on for 4 YEARS, over relatively petty crimes that so far they can't even seem to conclusively prove.

It's just stupid.

If they made half this fuss over Bush launching the War On Terror I might STFU, lol
I still believe in America.

If you've given up on it, Comrade Putin will welcome you with open arms.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

Lots of motherfuckers need to pay the piper for their crimes against this country.
Long list.
Anybody fucking with the constitution needs to feel the heat...lets start with 9-11...I would love to go back further but nobody gives a F.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Lots of motherfuckers need to pay the piper for their crimes against this country.
Long list.
Anybody fucking with the constitution needs to feel the heat...lets start with 9-11...I would love to go back further but nobody gives a F.
agree. I hate this 'slippery slope' of complacency.

if you're a citizen, you have a responsibility to hold your elected officials accountable.
I'll swap anyone who thinks we're already fucked with anyone from Hong Kong or Kiev.

straight trade, one for one. Take doctors and scientists and give us back peasants.
But the kind of peasants that demand self-determination.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
agree. I hate this 'slippery slope' of complacency.

if you're a citizen, you have a responsibility to hold your elected officials accountable.
I'll swap anyone who thinks we're already fucked with anyone from Hong Kong or Kiev.

straight trade, one for one. Take doctors and scientists and give us back peasants.
But the kind of peasants that demand self-determination.
The grip is strong
The programming is powerful
Men of Action are rare nowadays
Cue the music