General Impeachment inquiry launched

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
The independent watchdog said in an opinion issued Thursday that the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) withheld the appropriated funds last summer not as a programmatic delay but in order to advance the president’s own agenda.

an opinion by an independant watchdog ......sounds super cereal

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
The independent watchdog said in an opinion issued Thursday that the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) withheld the appropriated funds last summer not as a programmatic delay but in order to advance the president’s own agenda.

an opinion by an independant watchdog ......sounds super cereal
it's a legal opinion from government lawyers in charge of Congressional oversight.

it's kind of a big deal.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Sounds pretty straightforward to me.

“OMB withheld funds for a policy reason, which is not permitted under the Impoundment Control Act (ICA)...Therefore, we conclude that OMB violated the ICA.”​

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Sounds pretty straightforward to me.

“OMB withheld funds for a policy reason, which is not permitted under the Impoundment Control Act (ICA)...Therefore, we conclude that OMB violated the ICA.”​
I’m incredibly shocked you’re not worried how much this impeachment is costing American tax payers.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
Oh God Leigh @Leigh I've been using "fake-and-gay" forever on here and it's basically become one of the things I've known for so much so that even other members have used it, including other mods. I've been given shoutouts when its used along with "shots fired". I didn't come up with either but they're some of my favorite go-to sayings...

It's simply a funny meme for saying something sucks. It's not the same as saying Magic Johnson's g-a-y son is one big fill in the blank.
Cocksucker just means that dude is a bitch or a motherfucker, anything g-a-y doesn't come to mind at all when I used it...

This only supports my Gay Mafia/Homosexual Cosa Nostra movement that I've been talking about...

you said all this but we can see your actual post dude, wtf :D

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
The things I say are used everyday on here and don't get edited for the most part bruddah...
you called some guy a known cocksucker after saying the f & g thing, it was a consistently homophobic comment. What was the relevance of him slobbering on knobs?

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
you called some guy a known cocksucker after saying the f & g thing, it was a consistently homophobic comment. What was the relevance of him slobbering on knobs?
I use fake-and-gay all the time and it just means something sucks like the media. The cocksucker thing I just meant as in a bitch or MF'er. I've learned on here for the most part where the line is. On the O-G anything goes so I was used to that coming here...