General Impeachment inquiry launched

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
I use fake-and-gay all the time and it just means something sucks like the media. The cocksucker thing I just meant as in a bitch or MF'er. I've learned on here for the most part where the line is. On the O-G anything goes so I was used to that coming here...
come on dude, calling someone a cocksucker is one thing but calling them a known cocksucker is completely different :D even if you don't agree, that is why they edited it and I agree with that at least. I do it too though bro, don't think that I'm judging you.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I use fake-and-gay all the time and it just means something sucks like the media. The cocksucker thing I just meant as in a bitch or MF'er. I've learned on here for the most part where the line is. On the O-G anything goes so I was used to that coming here...
turns out language matters. You spam 10 year old catch phrases and people take you at you words.
Also, me thinks you doth protest too much.

If you're on about fake and gay, cocksuckers, homo mafia ALL THE TIME maybe a little internal turmoil going on there with all that projecting.

Anyways lets just focus on some YOU EFF SEE tomorrow.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
turns out language matters. You spam 10 year old catch phrases and people take you at you words.
Also, me thinks you doth protest too much.

If you're on about awesome, cocksuckers, homo mafia ALL THE TIME maybe a little internal turmoil going on there with all that projecting.

Anyways lets just focus on some YOU EFF SEE tomorrow.

I thought this issue was over with after last week's bloodbath of a thread but out of nowhere it was brought up again much to my dismay. In my defense I've only used cocksucker once and the beloved fake-and-gay meme has been used by a mod even. That's all...

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I thought this issue was over with after last week's bloodbath of a thread but out of nowhere it was brought up again much to my dismay. In my defense I've only used cocksucker once and the beloved fake-and-gay meme has been used by a mod even. That's all...

When does that sale end?

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I wasn't even that excited about this weekend. But now I know I'm grilling hot dogs so it's going to be a great day