General Insane Woke Twitter Bullshit.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
I'm hyped for the Hogwarts Legacy game coming out (hopefully) late this year. That's right, I am a 40 year old man with no children, looking forward to spending tens of hours becoming a wizard in a Harry Potter computer game. Fuck y'all. :smile:

Anyway, just try reading about this fucking game on any major gaming site. Holy shit, the virtue signalling is OUT of control. Can barely read a single article without the author crowing and gloating about JK Rowling being shut out of the development and marketing, and acting like 100% of their audience is fully on board with finding her to be an objectively terrible and hate-filled person.

And for what? For saying that no, just saying "I'm a woman now" doesn't actually make you an actual woman, and biological men should be kept out of women's sports? And having enough fuck you money and cultural legacy that she's comfortable doing it? Fuck you, JK Rowling is a genuine icon. Not a single one of these triggered millennial cunts could even begin to go toe to toe with her in a debate on the topic, because 1) she is smarter than they are, and 2) they are absolutely full of shit.

??

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
I'm having a hard time locating this article, any help?
Nope, he absolutely cannot provide the link. But then, most of what he posts in these threads is racist lies that easily fooled him because he's gullible and racist, of course. We all understand that.

This is the sort of vile cesspool he pulls his lying garbage memes from, though. Have a look at the absolute bottom dwellers in the racist boards he's taking this shit from:

I really don't understand how conormcnuthuggernuthugger gets so bullied here and is constantly getting pinked over basically nothing and apparently that's so comical, yet Thuglife13 continually posts these disgusting, vile, racist lies sourced from these kinds of disgusting racist cesspools, day after day after day, and that's absolutely fine.

??

Last edited:

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
Nope, he absolutely cannot provide the link.

This is the sort of vile cesspool he pulls his lying garbage memes from, though. Have a look at the absolute bottom dwellers in the racist boards he's taking this shit from:

I really don't understand how conormcnuthuggernuthugger gets so bullied here and is constantly getting pinked over basically nothing and apparently that's so comical, yet Thuglife13 continually posts these disgusting, vile, racist lies sourced from these kinds of disgusting racist cesspools, day after day after day, and that's absolutely fine.

??
He's posting it as a joke to mock the article.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
This is a thread about mocking woke twitter sh*t. It is a joke.
Uh-huh.

Thuglife13 makes a lot of "jokes" which are just him posting racist lies. He has been caught out literally dozens of times posting lying memes as if what they say is real. People who are gullible enough to constantly fall for and spam lying memes that are created specifically to cause hatred and division - I don't respect that I'm sorry.

Can anyone come up with a link to the article? Until someone can, then it's lies. This thread is for ACTUAL woke bullshit, not fake lies that originate on white pride boards. What, there's not enough actual real woke bullshit to choose from that's NOT lies? ?

??

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
Uh-huh.

Thuglife13 makes a lot of "jokes" which are just him posting racist lies. He has been caught out literally dozens of times posting lying memes as if what they say is real. People who are gullible enough to constantly fall for and spam lying memes that are created specifically to cause hatred and division - I don't respect that I'm sorry.

Can anyone come up with a link to the article? Until someone can, then it's lies. This thread is for ACTUAL woke bullshit, not fake lies that originate on white pride boards. What, there's not enough actual real woke bullshit to choose from that's NOT lies? ?

??
I'm not saying it is true. I'm saying it is a joke.

Thuglife13

βœπŸ‘¦πŸ•πŸ¦πŸ©
Dec 15, 2018
Nope, he absolutely cannot provide the link. But then, most of what he posts in these threads is racist lies that easily fooled him because he's gullible and racist, of course. We all understand that.

??
Uh-huh.

??
Dude go fuck yourself. You made this thread and I've kept it alive by posting relevant content and the ungreatful fuck in you thanks me by calling me a racist and sucking CMNH's dick? You're such an idiot, you think me posting anything that is anti-Muslim is racist. No wonder the whole forum hates you. You're another cancer on here...

LoL @ You a white guy calling me who is a legit minority a racist...

John Lee Pettimore @John Lee Pettimore

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Dude go fuck yourself. You made this thread and I've kept it alive by posting relevant content and the ungreatful fuck in you thanks me by calling me a racist and sucking CMNH's dick? You're such an idiot, you think me posting anything that is anti-Muslim is racist. No wonder the whole forum hates you. You're another cancer on here...

LoL @ You a white guy calling me who is a legit minority a racist...

John Lee Pettimore @John Lee Pettimore

If you're not a racist, then why do you post so many racist lies from racist blogs?

Including sometimes in the "if you need a laugh" thread?

Sorry mate, there's literally millions of examples of legitimate woke nonsense on twitter. Millions. When you repeatedly post fake news lies that are made up by racists to be spread online to foster hatred and division, and I or someone else calls you out on it....... and this happens over and over...... why get upset at me for pointing it out? Just stop posting racist lies, and I'll stop pointing out that you're posting racist lies. Easy, right? ? ✌

??

Thuglife13

βœπŸ‘¦πŸ•πŸ¦πŸ©
Dec 15, 2018
If you're not a racist, then why do you post so many racist lies from racist blogs?

Including sometimes in the "if you need a laugh" thread?

Sorry mate, there's literally millions of examples of legitimate woke nonsense on twitter. Millions. When you repeatedly post fake news lies that are made up by racists to be spread online to foster hatred and division, and I or someone else calls you out on it....... and this happens over and over...... why get upset at me for pointing it out? Just stop posting racist lies, and I'll stop pointing out that you're posting racist lies. Easy, right? ? ✌

??
If you wanna be the racist police then show me what bullshit you're talking about since you wanna act like a middle-aged woman going through menopause. Otherwise keep my fucking name out of your fucking mouth...