General Insane Woke Twitter Bullshit.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Thuglife13 @Thuglife13, look - Google "Having White Children Is Perpetuating White Supremacy."

Look at the results. Do you see a Huffpost article? No, you don't.

Click on the first result. It's a forum. There's your meme image, in the OP. Here are some of the comments from the first page of responses.

" (((Levitt)))

Also there's a kike in the middle of the anti White crowd."

"dont fire until you see the whites of their eyes"
"Our firearms are much more capable now. No need to wait so long ?"

"it's up to us to decide what kind of future we want"
"I've already decided: A white one.

Also, loving the white saviour complex jew in the middle of the muds."

"Haha I’m so glad my beautiful blonde babies trigger idiotic SJWs. My 3rd is on the way soon too. It’s crazy wanting a family with someone I love rather than ignoring my feelings and entering a shallow mixed race relationship just to ‘end racism’ is being called racist. That sounds like a recipe for disaster, not fair for either person."

"Kill as many v/illagers as you can. Have you seen their schnozzes?"

"Having black children is perpetuating white supremacy.. because they will be inferior."

"Jews just cant help themselves. Fucking parasites"

Check for yourself.

There's also a handful of responses saying "I can't find this article anywhere, are you sure this is real?", tbf.

There's not enough REAL ridiculous Huffpost woke nonsense? Why not just link to that, and everyone rolls their eyes and laughs? Rather than fake shit that a 2 second search tracks directly back to racist garbage blogs like this?

??

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Thuglife13 @Thuglife13, look - Google "Having White Children Is Perpetuating White Supremacy."

Look at the results. Do you see a Huffpost article? No, you don't.

Click on the first result. It's a forum. There's your meme image, in the OP. Here are some of the comments from the first page of responses.

" (((Levitt)))

Also there's a kike in the middle of the anti White crowd."

"dont fire until you see the whites of their eyes"
"Our firearms are much more capable now. No need to wait so long ?"

"it's up to us to decide what kind of future we want"
"I've already decided: A white one.

Also, loving the white saviour complex jew in the middle of the muds."

"Haha I’m so glad my beautiful blonde babies trigger idiotic SJWs. My 3rd is on the way soon too. It’s crazy wanting a family with someone I love rather than ignoring my feelings and entering a shallow mixed race relationship just to ‘end racism’ is being called racist. That sounds like a recipe for disaster, not fair for either person."

"Kill as many v/illagers as you can. Have you seen their schnozzes?"

"Having black children is perpetuating white supremacy.. because they will be inferior."

"Jews just cant help themselves. Fucking parasites"

Check for yourself.

There's not enough REAL ridiculous Huffpost woke nonsense? Why not just link to that, and everyone rolls their eyes and laughs? Rather than fake shit that a 2 second search tracks directly back to racist garbage blogs like this?

??
John Lee Pettimore @John Lee Pettimore

I got that from a ylyl thread. Ask anyone on here even our own friendly Jew @Lars if I'm anti-semitic. I'm as pro-Israel as they come. I used to call out the guy who's pinked right now that you're whiteknighting for because he would post the anti-semitic Jewish merchant meme but ok guy...

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016

I got that from a ylyl thread. Ask anyone on here even our own friendly Jew @Lars if I'm anti-semitic. I'm as pro-Israel as they come. I used to call out the guy who's pinked right now that you're whiteknighting for because he would post the anti-semitic Jewish merchant meme but ok guy...
Is this the, I have black friends defense?

@Lars how do you feel about being the token Jew friend?

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021

And that's all well and good - everyone can get fooled by the odd bit of bullshit. We've all posted fake shit before. But it's not about just this one meme though, is it. It's all the time. I mean, how many times are you going to get caught out posting fake news lies from racist garbage blogs, before you see one and think "hmmmmm......." and run a 1 second check before you start spreading more of these kind of racist made up lies around the internet again? At what point do you decide that you're sick of being gullible enough to get fooled and manipulated so easily?

??

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
And that's all well and good - everyone can get fooled by the odd bit of bullshit. We've all posted fake shit before. But it's not about just this one meme though, is it. It's all the time. I mean, how many times are you going to get caught out posting fake news lies from racist garbage blogs, before you see one and think "hmmmmm......." and run a 1 second check before you start spreading more of these kind of racist made up lies around the internet again? At what point do you decide that you're sick of getting fooled so easily?

??
99% of the stuff in this thread and the funny thread are basically bs. You take this too seriously. You should focus on fixing the glass house that you post from that many on here have called you out for due to how abrasive you've been since you've joined...

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Disclaimer 1 - if any of these are parody......... I don't have time to verify every single one of these accounts. Sorry! But let's be real - at the extreme end of woke culture, nobody can tell the difference.

Disclaimer 2 - There is no suggestion or requirement that the tweets or articles be from noteworthy sources. Random idiots on twitter is fine.

Can anyone come up with a link to the article? Until someone can, then it's lies. This thread is for ACTUAL woke bullshit, not fake lies that originate on white pride boards. What, there's not enough actual real woke bullshit to choose from that's NOT lies? ?