General Insane Woke Twitter Bullshit.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Guy was just being a dick. The blood takers should have just sighed and said OK. But I suspect this fool wanted to make his protest and made such a fuss they just wanted him away.
Just being a dick, or not giving into literal insanity?

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Just being a dick, or not giving into literal insanity?

It's stupid that they wouldn't be flexible but I genuinely suspect this chap was having a bad day and wanted his moment of being an anti woke knight.

The question is legitimate but not for men clearly. He took umbrage, made a scene and got his wish to be in the Daily Mails anti woke weekly hall of fame.

The nurses taking the blood don't need some idiot on a quest. They just want to collect blood.

Dick Niaz

Jan 14, 2018
being an anti woke knight.
It is amazing what has happened to society. A few years ago a man refusing to answer whether the sky is green would not have been vilified. Now a good portion of the population would call normal behavior “being an anti woke knight.” If we appease faulty logic for the sake of accommodating emotions/feelings, we are going in the wrong direction.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
It is amazing what has happened to society. A few years ago a man refusing to answer whether the sky is green would not have been vilified. Now a good portion of the population would call normal behavior “being an anti woke knight.” If we appease faulty logic for the sake of accommodating emotions/feelings, we are going in the wrong direction.

I hear what you are saying and you are right. But I'm saying I suspect more happened here. He didn't just not tick the box or whatever he made a massive scene.

Bear in mind there were hundreds of other men there that gave blood. Not a problem.

He was being a dick.

Dick Niaz

Jan 14, 2018
I hear what you are saying and you are right. But I'm saying I suspect more happened here. He didn't just not tick the box or whatever he made a massive scene.

Bear in mind there were hundreds of other men there that gave blood. Not a problem.

He was being a dick.
Thanks for the eye witness report. Glad to know someone has the facts instead of making assumptions.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Thanks for the eye witness report. Glad to know someone has the facts instead of making assumptions.
Lol. I literally said I suspect.

I'm using my years of training as a sleeper agent in covert deep state intelligence gathering to come to this conclusion. I shouldn't even be telling you this

And now you've made me... Hang on there's someone at the door....

Dick Niaz

Jan 14, 2018
Lol. I literally said I suspect.

I'm using my years of training as a sleeper agent in covert deep state intelligence gathering to come to this conclusion. I shouldn't even be telling you this

And now you've made me... Hang on there's someone at the door....
I love you, I’m just busting balls.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
I ticked that I was pregnant and they didn't want my blood either.

I demand a movie being made for this injustice.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019

Lol. Like even you can't see the change in the seasons.

Something is happening.

Christ. I'm 40 odd and I remember seasons. England had seasons.

Not anymore. This is real. Pumping shit in the air has consequences.

The common denominator is us.

We have the tech to cure it. What's the problem?

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Lol. Like even you can't see the change in the seasons.

Something is happening.

Christ. I'm 40 odd and I remember seasons. England had seasons.

Not anymore. This is real. Pumping shit in the air has consequences.

The common denominator is us.

We have the tech to cure it. What's the problem?
?

Where do you live that there are no noticeable changes in the seasons?