General Insane Woke Twitter Bullshit.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
We had to try to learn a song on the recorder in primary school, it was torture to the ears. It was only the once though (probably to maintain the sanity of the teachers).

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
We had to try to learn a song on the recorder in primary school, it was torture to the ears. It was only the once though (probably to maintain the sanity of the teachers).
I never understood why they're called "recorders" they don't record anything. In french they're just called a flute.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
I never understood why they're called "recorders" they don't record anything. In french they're just called a flute.
Neither did I, until I just looked it up:

The instrument name recorder derives from the Latin recordārī (to call to mind, remember, recollect), by way of Middle French recorder (before 1349; to remember, to learn by heart, repeat, relate, recite, play music) and its derivative MFr recordeur (c. 1395; one who retells, a minstrel). The association between the various, seemingly disparate, meanings of recorder can be attributed to the role of the medieval jongleur in learning poems by heart and later reciting them, sometimes with musical accompaniment.

kristian82

Feb 26, 2020
Nope. The rainbow flag and the BLM movement aren't ideologies. They are just truth. Everyone deserves respect and love

Those flags are flown to show that some of us aren't prejudiced against those marginalized communities
Jesus is truth you clown, how is a gay pride flag a truth? I wish no harm to any lgbt person and will defend their rights as individuals but I wholeheartedly disagree with their lifestyle.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Jesus is truth you clown, how is a gay pride flag a truth? I wish no harm to any lgbt person and will defend their rights as individuals but I wholeheartedly disagree with their lifestyle.
The flag represents love and acceptance of a marginalized community. That is baseline of human decency.

And if you want to believe a two thousand year old story of a baby being born to a virgin, dying, and coming back to life, that's your prerogative. But it is by no means the truth.

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
The flag represents love and acceptance of a marginalized community. That is baseline of human decency.

And if you want to believe a two thousand year old story of a baby being born to a virgin, dying, and coming back to life, that's your prerogative. But it is by no means the truth.
Even if he was the truth, he was skinny and unkempt with his long hair, beard and dress. Looks like he didn’t even shower every day. Ain’t any truth I’d wanna be following.

Paedofiles exist. That’s a truth. Doesn’t mean we should be teaching paedo pride in no schools

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Even if he was the truth, he was skinny and unkempt with his long hair, beard and dress. Looks like he didn’t even shower every day. Ain’t any truth I’d wanna be following.

Paedofiles exist. That’s a truth. Doesn’t mean we should be teaching paedo pride in no schools
I repeat: the gay pride flag is about love and acceptance of a marginalized community.

It's different than paedo pride obviously.

EDIT: there are people who claim gay people are pedophiles. But those people are bigots. That is an example of the reason why the gay pride movement is important for the mental and physical health of our loved ones in the LGBTQ+ community

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
bill bennett was on fox and said that exorcisms should be used to prevent mass shootings

this guy was the education secretary under Raegan

exorcisms lol

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
I repeat: the gay pride flag is about love and acceptance of a marginalized community.

It's different than paedo pride obviously.

EDIT: there are people who claim gay people are pedophiles. But those people are bigots. That is an example of the reason why the gay pride movement is important for the mental and physical health of our loved ones in the LGBTQ+ community
Agreed mate. My main point was that I don't think we should be following Jesus if the truth was he was an unhygenic hippie.

Anything that stands for peace and love is another story. Gay pride flag in my view does stand for that. Paedo pride can fuck itself paedos should die.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Agreed mate. My main point was that I don't think we should be following Jesus if the truth was he was an unhygenic hippie.

Anything that stands for peace and love is another story. Gay pride flag in my view does stand for that. Paedo pride can fuck itself paedos should die.
Ah gotcha. Yeah I was torn because I wanted to give a funny flair for your first bit

But then you mentioned pedos and I got concerned. I wasn't aware of this until recently, but apparently there are some people preaching that homosexuality = pedophilia

I'm glad to hear that you weren't making that connection

I suspect that one of the fears of the flag is that some people think of it as an attempt to convert people to homosexuality. Of course, that's not how it works. People can't be taught to be gay or straight or bi lol

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
I suspect that one of the fears of the flag is that some people think of it as an attempt to convert people to homosexuality. Of course, that's not how it works. People can't be taught to be gay or straight or bi lol
But they can make us trans. This is what the Democrats and the BLM movement ultimately want - they want to feminise the Western male and in fact replace our natural penises with human-made vaginas. They also want to turn the feminine female into a non-binary 'neutral' gender. This is to end the western world as we know it and allow the woke movement to take over and dictate what we do in our dining rooms

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
But they can make us trans. This is what the Democrats and the BLM movement ultimately want - they want to feminise the Western male and in fact replace our natural penises with human-made vaginas. They also want to turn the feminine female into a non-binary 'neutral' gender. This is to end the western world as we know it and allow the woke movement to take over and dictate what we do in our dining rooms
Lol at it all. Especially "dining rooms" lmao

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
Lol at it all. Especially "dining rooms" lmao
Absolutely 'dining rooms'!

Don't you think this whole 'organic' and 'vegan' agenda that has been shoved down our throats over the past few years is suspicious? Don't you think it's even more suspicious that it's been purpetuated by the left movements of America?

A nice juicy steak on a plate was once a sign of American manhood. Now what? Lentil porridge with kale jus?

No wonder why the sperm counts of men in the Western world are decreasing at unprecedented levels! Of course, this is what the BLM and Metoo movements want for us.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
What does a society of gays and trans accomplish?

One that doesn’t reproduce. Depopulation.

Maybe there’s more to this LGBTQ/Trans push by elites, the media, and todays left than meets the eye.