General Insane Woke Twitter Bullshit.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 1013

Thought you were leaving? I mean, I dont care either way, but the send off post you made seemed pretty sincere & passionate.
that was the other guy, and it read to me like it was pre-emptive. browse more carefully bruv.

2777A5D1-920A-46CE-815B-B44173AC95D4.jpeg

M

member 1013

It'd be a lot easier for people to work out if you weren't both using a banned user's name for no good reason.

I still haven't worked out who the other guy is.
don’t act like it wasn’t funny for a few hours when i made my thread claiming to be back!!

but now i have sworn never to change it

and i’m a man who keeps his promises

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
don’t act like it wasn’t funny for a few hours when i made my thread claiming to be back!!
I went through quite a few different emotions when you made that post. At first I was happy. I felt like we may have hit a turning point in the community, but then all of that changed once I realized what was going on. Then I got sad. Sad that I could be such a silly fool to believe that a cold hearted Mod that has run amok, would change his mind. Then I started laughing because it’s legitimately one of the funniest things I’ve seen on here.

Jessica?

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
I went through quite a few different emotions when you made that post. At first I was happy. I felt like we may have hit a turning point in the community, but then all of that changed once I realized what was going on. Then I got sad. Sad that I could be such a silly fool to believe that a cold hearted Mod that has run amok, would change his mind. Then I started laughing because it’s legitimately one of the funniest things I’ve seen on here.

Jessica?
You want a hug, babe?

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
What does a society of gays and trans accomplish?

One that doesn’t reproduce. Depopulation.

Maybe there’s more to this LGBTQ/Trans push by elites, the media, and todays left than meets the eye.
Yup this is exactly what happened to the dinosaurs many thousands of years before us. They traded penises for vaginas and vaginas for skin flaps and look what happened...Extinct within a century or two.

History repeating with us humans.

ManDingo

Your Mother’s Lover
Dec 10, 2021
Funny how all these woke liberal teachers virtue signal all the gay bullshit but only get caught fucking students of the other sex lol