General Insane Woke Twitter Bullshit.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
so jordan-peterson was banned on twitter
but doesnt musk own it now?
youd think he wouldnt be such a nazi like the previous liberal owners were

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
so jordan-peterson was banned on twitter
but doesnt musk own it now?
youd think he wouldnt be such a nazi like the previous liberal owners were
Has he actually bought it yet? I've heard nothing since he questioned the number of bot accounts on the site.

NotBanjaxo

Nov 16, 2019
Musk isn't buying twitter. He made a bad offer, and is now attempting to get out of the 1bn payment he owes if he were to back out
I saw an article saying that the $1 billion is not set in stone, and that Twitter could sue to force him to pay his full offer for the shares. No idea how accurate that article was though.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I saw an article saying that the $1 billion is not set in stone, and that Twitter could sue to force him to pay his full offer for the shares. No idea how accurate that article was though.
Hes trying to say they lied to him. But the 1bn is pretty much set in stone.

rich people don't have to abide by contracts tho. he has the financial means to take this to court and drag it out for as long as it takes

in the end, he will pay millions instead of a billion as per th3 agreement

NotBanjaxo

Nov 16, 2019
Hes trying to say they lied to him. But the 1bn is pretty much set in stone.

rich people don't have to abide by contracts tho. he has the financial means to take this to court and drag it out for as long as it takes

in the end, he will pay millions instead of a billion as per th3 agreement
The way the article stated the contract was that he had kind of agreed with their assessment of the number of bot accounts by agreeing to the deal, and that he didn't have legal recourse to then challenge their estimates afetr the fact.

As I said, i have no idea whether that was actually true or not.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
The way the article stated the contract was that he had kind of agreed with their assessment of the number of bot accounts by agreeing to the deal, and that he didn't have legal recourse to then challenge their estimates afetr the fact.

As I said, i have no idea whether that was actually true or not.
Musk chose to waive the due diligence before signing the merger agreement. Dumb move

So, for all intents and purposes, he has to go through with the deal

Unfortunately, the tech industry went down after his offer. So right off the bat, his bid was bad market timing since he agreed to overpay. On top of that, tesla has gotten crushed. Those two reasons factor into his desire to bail or attempt to renegotiate a lower price

Unfortunately for him, he already agreed to a deal.

He can't just walk away and pay a billion. He can just prolong the merger, and twitter can sue him for up to a billion

So that's where we stand. Musk wants to back out, hut twitter wants it to go through since it will be a wealth transfer from Musk to twitter shareholders

Musk is trying to claim that the 5% bot statement in previous financial filings is wrong to the extent of a material adverse effect. But its not just about proving that 5% is wrong. It's about proving that the 5% misstatements is going to cause a material adverse effect on twitters price going forward. Something like that. Short version, thats very hard for him to prove

So Musk and twitter are playing hardball behind the scenes for now. Musk wants lower price. And twitter has right to sue for up to 1bn

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Photo of an Oregon elementary school classroom. An advertisement for home schooling.

057FB6EB-0125-45BC-9476-A49B8C269910.jpeg

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Classrooms aren't supposed to be pulpits for a teacher's political views, babe.
Rainbow flag is just a flag of love. A flag of acceptance

BLM is debatable since there are different forms of BLM. The BLM organization has corruption. But the movement itself is one of love.

I am part of BLM in spirit and have been to a BLM rally.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Classrooms aren't supposed to be pulpits for a teacher's political views, babe.
I was gonna say the desk half on carpet and the other half on linoleum is enough to think the teacher is an idiot.
But you’re right too

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Rainbow flag is just a flag of love. A flag of acceptance

BLM is debatable since there are different forms of BLM. The BLM organization has corruption. But the movement itself is one of love.

I am part of BLM in spirit and have been to a BLM rally.
That doesn't change that they're both politically motivated.

Would you be cool with a crucifix and a MAGA flag?