General Insane Woke Twitter Bullshit.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
This racism against African Americans has spread to Australia too unfortunately.

This place about 2 minutes away from me opened up about 4-5 months ago that does “southern Us style fried chicken” but it’s a white Australian guy who owns it and runs the kitchen. He also has white wait staff and the majority of the clientele - from what I’ve seen - are white. Some Asian but very few if any blacks.

So this business owned and run by whites for whites is using the African American struggle for their profit and for the culinary entertainment of the white being.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Instead of just posting pictures of headlines, you should post the actual articles. I’m really curious how these articles read.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Instead of just posting pictures of headlines, you should post the actual articles. I’m really curious how these articles read.
Nothing stopping you googling the headlines.......

Most of them are just the regular crybaby nonsense, anyway. Like black people aren't going to go birdwatching because one of the birds they might spot is named after some guy nobody's ever heard of who died in 1744 and was a slave owner. So therefore that'll stop black people from looking at birds.

Also, anyone happens to come across a particularly egregious woke whine about, well....... anything, feel free to link it here. ?

??

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
There's a level of unintentional humor in this thread that will probably never be fully appreciated.

BrunoMcGyver

Bruno no dey carry last
Dec 30, 2015
Chess is also a racist as fuck 'game'.

White pieces go first in chess. How is it in 2021 a game with rules like that is still held in high esteem by much of the global community.

Why even have 'black' and 'white' pieces. I thought we were above all of that!?

It's also sexist as fuck. Isn't the king like the strongest piece in the game? Talk about archaic. We're beyond that now. There is no gender division now. Just because one proclaims themselves a 'king' doesn't mean they're superior than one who proclaims themselves a 'queen'.

Fuck chess in its racist, sexist out of touch asshole.

T

The Big Guy

Chess is also a racist as fuck 'game'.

White pieces go first in chess. How is it in 2021 a game with rules like that is still held in high esteem by much of the global community.

Why even have 'black' and 'white' pieces. I thought we were above all of that!?

It's also sexist as fuck. Isn't the king like the strongest piece in the game? Talk about archaic. We're beyond that now. There is no gender division now. Just because one proclaims themselves a 'king' doesn't mean they're superior than one who proclaims themselves a 'queen'.

Fuck chess in its racist, sexist out of touch asshole.
The queen is the most powerful piece

White goes first. Das da rules wyte boi