General Insane Woke Twitter Bullshit.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Gully Foyle

Jun 16, 2021
Not from Twitter but...JK Rowling is so disliked now that they want Harry Potter to "move on without her". How do you move on without the author, she created the whole damn series. While I could care less about Harry Potter, it's ridiculous to suggest they disassociate the book from it's writer.
If she didn't write it, the whole thing wouldn't even exist.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I can't get past page one of this thread. I'll get in trouble / pinked.

Wokeness in general is the worst thing since the Nazis

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Not from Twitter but...JK Rowling is so disliked now that they want Harry Potter to "move on without her". How do you move on without the author, she created the whole damn series. While I could care less about Harry Potter, it's ridiculous to suggest they disassociate the book from it's writer.
If she didn't write it, the whole thing wouldn't even exist.

I don't like harry Potter, he's a speccy little cunt, but I have grown fond of Jk Rowling the past year.

She's given away hundreds of millions to charities too. I just like her fuck you attitude towards the trannies.

(Not people who menstruate)

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
A few years back this was filmed by the BBC to raise money for charity on the annual comic relief night. Featuring the king of the puffs himself.

Times change.

View: https://youtu.be/x0zUOzkHwAE
I believe that the cancel crowd went after Little Britain for blackface, as well as supposedly mocking the mentally ill and transvestites.

Matt Lucas is openly gay, so his jokes about "the only gay in the village" weren't criticised.

M

member 1013

I believe that the cancel crowd went after Little Britain for blackface, as well as supposedly mocking the mentally ill and transvestites.

Matt Lucas is openly gay, so his jokes about "the only gay in the village" weren't criticised.
Like how I get away with juice jokes

NotBanjaxo

Nov 16, 2019
Like how I get away with juice jokes
It is quite amazing that this was on mainstream TV, getting big ratings, only about 15 years ago:

I don't think that it was meant to directly mock black people, but it's unimaginable that it could be made today.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
I have never watched a second of Little Britain. But from fevered cultural osmosis, it seemed like an over-the-top parody of an absolutely brain dead show targeted at literal simpletons.

And what's with the obsession with having men cross dress in British comedy? A man wearing a dress and pretending that he's a female character - why is that apparently so hilarious to British people in their sketch comedy?

??

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I have never watched a second of Little Britain. But from fevered cultural osmosis, it seemed like an over-the-top parody of an absolutely brain dead show targeted at literal simpletons.

And what's with the obsession with having men cross dress in British comedy? A man wearing a dress and pretending that he's a female character - why is that apparently so hilarious to British people in their sketch comedy?

??
As opposed to the show you guys make in Australia.

Let's all try and think of it.

NotBanjaxo

Nov 16, 2019

??