General Insane Woke Twitter Bullshit.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
So brave, so ruddy, ruddy brave.

And well done to the likes of John Lee Pettimore @John Lee Pettimore for realising this is literally the best sports person you have in your entire country.

Great work you guys.

Yeah I was going to post this. What a fucking disgrace. One, she's not a woman. Two, what she did wasn't laudable, it was incredibly selfish and unsporting. Three, she didn't even achieve any success. All she did, was kick an actual woman who worked her ass off for years, off the Olympic team. Pathetic.

??

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
I'm actually legit surprised that I haven't seen any calls for the White House to be renamed on account of being named after its role as the ground zero of white supremacism........ as opposed to because the building is painted white.

??

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021

It's a religious cult at this point.

Imagine the sheer level of delusion and entitlement that you have to have, to go on a rant like that AND THEN - after you get fired for it - point to your employer's corporate statement and cry that they took action against you "even though they claim to stand against racism and unequal treatment"?

What the fuck does she think her little rant was, if not racist as hell?

How can any white person - and white male especially - who is hired to work under her, think that he's going to get fair treatment from her?

??

Last edited:

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
That’s twice now you’ve posted duplicates of my posts.

I won’t tell you again. You’ll just be pinked.

This is your only warning.
Shut it cunt. I don't take orders from BBC, I'm a itn news guy.

*Fun fact I got invited to Carlton studios as a kid after I wowed the masses as Oliver twist in a 5 day primary school production. I had tonsillitis at the time and hated acting, my headteacher really gave it a good go tho to get me into acting. All out other chats were for me being bad or calling his grandmother a jippo (she was)

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Shut it cunt. I don't take orders from BBC, I'm a itn news guy.

*Fun fact I got invited to Carlton studios as a kid after I wowed the masses as Oliver twist in a 5 day primary school production. I had tonsillitis at the time and hated acting, my headteacher really gave it a good go tho to get me into acting. All out other chats were for me being bad or calling his grandmother a jippo (she was)
Funnily enough I’m doing my first ever shift with ITN next week. I was head hunted Plus I can’t afford to work at the BBC anymore.

And it’s spelt gyppo

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
The captain was a child movie star in the sixth sense.

kristian82

Feb 26, 2020
Got to say I really enjoyed this thread, especially the first page. Thanks to all of you who are finding this hilarious content. Those of you who take it seriously and get drawn into debates have mental health issues.