General Jerusalem = New Israeli Capital

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Exactly. A great wrong might be happening to the Palestinians but to answer Masato Toys @Masato Toys its because many many groups are more distrustful of and view ME as incapable and uncooperative. The Jews people see them as civilized people with western values despite some people who harbor antisemitic feelings toward them. Those types probably don't like Palestinians any more than Jews either.
Yeah, I would not claim it is a fair situation, or that I dislike the Palestinians, after all, the regular people suffer always. But this is a reality, it's how we got 50 states (not so long ago), and how you guys got Canadia. Anyone that wants a Palestinian state must consider the possibilty of leaving your own state to make room for the native Americans that lived there. Would you be willing to move to where you came from? And it's not like Israelis are invaders as historically they've always belonged there. Even according to the htree major holy scriptures, it has always been assigned as land belonging to the Jews.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
This is going to be really unpopular thing to say but you know why lots of people don't mind is that they prefer to have the Jews there over middle eastern groups that don't get along with anyone or listen to western governments.
Good post
Wrong thread
Over here
General - Hot Gossip! | Page 21 | TMMAC - The MMA Community Forum

Damn, you guys

Israel is in full extermination mode.... This is horrific, they are cleaning them out by force in mass with tanks and shit, I've heard reports of open fire on crowds, there are videos posting up on twitter they are mindblowing.

Dare I post vids?

follow some Palestine pages on whatever social media you follow, lots of footage of sheer crimes against humanity all over

I find the apathy of this (not just on MMA forums...;) ) but in general is astounding, we're watching a sort of genocide or ethnic cleansing happening in its final days. Not just some obscure territory dispute but real historic geo-political game changing shit if you've been puzzling with a bigger picture

The irony is astounding imo
Yes you should
In this thread though please
General - Hot Gossip! | Page 22 | TMMAC - The MMA Community Forum

Jan 21, 2015
I saw a documentary once where a curious Israeli University student wanted to actually see cases of antisemitism so he got permission to tour around with the ADL for a while to see what they do, who they catch and what kind of hate there really is out there.

He didn't see shit, lol

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
I saw a documentary once where a curious Israeli University student wanted to actually see cases of antisemitism so he got permission to tour around with the ADL for a while to see what they do, who they catch and what kind of hate there really is out there.

He didn't see shit, lol
Well, that settles that.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
I should ad the caveat that when it's religion based religion. When it's race based it's blacks.

They somehow want to built a narrative of a Muslim Holocaust while they are a booming poulation throughout the world, growing in Europe and elsewhere in the world.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
They somehow want to built a narrative of a Muslim Holocaust while they are a booming poulation throughout the world, growing in Europe and elsewhere in the world.
Keep in mind, that's only in Canada, but I used that because it was the context of what was originally brought up. Even here they used that statistic to illustrate that "Hate crimes against Muslims are up." Muslims vastly outnumber Jews and year over year Jews top the list, but we're constantly told about how hard done by the Muslims are.

Jan 21, 2015
Yeah, I would not claim it is a fair situation, or that I dislike the Palestinians, after all, the regular people suffer always. But this is a reality, it's how we got 50 states (not so long ago), and how you guys got Canadia. Anyone that wants a Palestinian state must consider the possibilty of leaving your own state to make room for the native Americans that lived there. Would you be willing to move to where you came from? And it's not like Israelis are invaders as historically they've always belonged there. Even according to the htree major holy scriptures, it has always been assigned as land belonging to the Jews.
This is so wrong, sorry

The Israelis ARE the invaders here. Arab peoples had been living there for a LONG time before already for many generations, while whatever Judaic claim must reach back to ancient history.

Modern Israelis have only been living there for 70 years at best, most less than that. There are people living in Palestine today that are older than the modern state of Israel itself, and it is THEY who got kicked out and had their land and homes stolen on some notion that god favors the jews so get out. Historically yes you can go back thousands of years and find scriptures that say it is jewish, but in all reality for the last several hundred years the arabs were 100% there first and were actually living there when it was taken again in 1948.

This land has been fought over, invaded and occupied hundreds of times throughout history by SEVERAL groups, all have a claim to it in one way or another. Historically the actual amount of time that the land was controlled by the jews is very small comparatively

Jan 21, 2015
Muslims believe the exact same holy spot in Jerusalem is where theor prophet Mohammed actually flew up into heaven :D

Their claim is just as 'sacred', but I don't think either argument is good enough to justify total theft of property, murder and/or a militant ethnic cleansing operation

Jan 21, 2015
^ yes, along with Arabs and Christians. I have read they all got along quite well, relatively speaking. The area was NOT under Judaic control.

Much changed after 1948, when 1 of the 3 religions took power, and started controlling and stealing land and homes. Floods of jews came in from Europe and Brooklyn etc who had never set foot on that land but claimed a right to the people's homes and farms, and the arabs suddenly became a second class citizen.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
^ yes, along with Arabs and Christians. I have read they got along quite well, relatively speaking. The area was NOT under Judaic control.
I know several different people who have been to Jerusalem in the last 10 years. That's still an accurate statement.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
This is so wrong, sorry

The Israelis ARE the invaders here. Arab peoples had been living there for a LONG time before already for many generations, while whatever Judaic claim must reach back to ancient history.

Modern Israelis have only been living there for 70 years at best, most less than that. There are people living in Palestine today that are older than the modern state of Israel itself, and it is THEY who got kicked out and had their land and homes stolen on some notion that god favors the jews so get out. Historically yes you can go back thousands of years and find scriptures that say it is jewish, but in all reality for the last several hundred years the arabs were 100% there first and were actually living there when it was taken again in 1948.

This land has been fought over, invaded and occupied hundreds of times throughout history by SEVERAL groups, all have a claim to it in one way or another. Historically the actual amount of time that the land was controlled by the jews is very small comparatively
You know what It is interesting to me. Look at what Israel has done with their land, their economy, their technology etc etc etc. look at almost 90 percent of the rest of the Middle East governed by well, you know. That should pretty much tell a story.

Jan 21, 2015
^ many factors to consider there. For example;

1. Israel has MUCH support from the USA (financial, military, tech etc)
2. USA has completely fucked over 'the rest of the Middle East'

Jan 21, 2015
That in general the 3 groups still get along fine.
well then you're out of touch, because there is a total apartheid going on right now and sparks of a new Antifada.

Israel and Trump just claimed one of the Muslim's holiest places, a big fuck you to them all. Have you honestly not heard of all the conflicts there the whole world's been debating over for the last 50+ years?

Have you seen that 'shrinking map of palestine'? Its about to shrink even more. Illegal settlements daily. Hardly 'getting along' imo

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Have you honestly not heard of all the conflicts there the whole world's been debating over for the last 50+ years?
Those also happened prior to the founding of Israel.

Have you seen that 'shrinking map of palestine'?
The problem with those maps is they completely discount the Jews being tossed out of other middle eastern countries and by default going to Israel. You're looking really hard for a conspiracy where there just isn't one to be found.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
^ many factors to consider there. For example;

1. Israel has MUCH support from the USA (financial, military, tech etc)
2. USA has completely fucked over 'the rest of the Middle East'
Bullshit. There is more money in the Middle East than anywhere else and the countries who support Palestine have it and the leaders of hamas etc use the money for their own greedy shit. Keep going with the wa wa crybaby shit.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
but in all reality for the last several hundred years the arabs were 100% there first
Haha, you mean they invaded right?
Historically the actual amount of time that the land was controlled by the jews is very small comparatively
Due to the Muslim aggresion? The Iranians? etc.

You seem to pick and choose with what type of land grab you're ok with. Some of the US states are only 200 years old after a land grab, you think it should return?

Again, the bad guys are the people that got nearly whiped off the planet, and the good guys are those that are massive in numbers. You talk about propaganda, are you sure you aren;t reading any of it? The numbers point the total other direction.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Bullshit. There is more money in the Middle East than anywhere else and the countries who support Palestine have it and the leaders of hamas etc use the money for their own greedy shit. Keep going with the wa wa crybaby shit.
The money is at the small top, those countries don't want democracy thus the money will stay at the top.