General Jerusalem = New Israeli Capital

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Jan 21, 2015
^ yes that is another of the 'many factors'

USA and British and Zionists have all kinds of cooperative historical relations

A lot of you guys putting words in my mouth :(

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
The money is at the small top, those countries don't want democracy thus the money will stay at the top.
Ok so those countries are the brothers of the Palestinians and they don't want them to have democracy but the Jewish people who they hate should sacrifice for them? Awesome

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Ok so those countries are the brothers of the Palestinians and they don't want them to have democracy but the Jewish people who they hate should sacrifice for them? Awesome
I have a good idea, let's get rid of the only democracy in the region. Oh wait, they tried and lost back in 1948.

Maybe they can go to Lybia, I've heard that now they are free from their dictator, it is paradise there. Or Egypt, they got rid of their bad guy there, I am sure there is nothing but a thriving nation waiting for them, oh wait... something about Islamic Brotherhood fucking that up? Blame the west!

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
^ many factors to consider there. For example;

1. Israel has MUCH support from the USA (financial, military, tech etc)
2. USA has completely fucked over 'the rest of the Middle East'
More books were translated to Spanish last year than have been translated to Arabic in the last 1,000 years. The USA could have never interfered in any middle eastern country & the ones that are currently shitholes would've always been shitholes. They have a culture at least a millennia behind the times, blaming Jews & Americans for that is stupid

Jan 21, 2015
Not blaming 100%, of course there are many internal reasons why ME is not as developed as the west... just explaining some external factors that might contribute to the current state. Almost all of the ME over the past century has either had western-backed dictators set up, been bombed/invaded to kingdom come, starved via sanctions, or is being destroyed by proxy militias. Hard to grow much in that kind of environment... How do you figure that 'The USA could have never interfered in any middle eastern country'? have you not heard about this whole 'War on Terror' thing? Do you think it would be politically good for USA/Israel to just sit back and let the arab countries get super strong and organized and control their own resources?

I would say something similar happened to Africa, but if you wanna blame that on some kind of racial superiority go ahead :D

most of the debate here I am truthfully not really following, you guys are twisting it into something else

Jan 21, 2015
Bullshit. There is more money in the Middle East than anywhere else and the countries who support Palestine have it and the leaders of hamas etc use the money for their own greedy shit. Keep going with the wa wa crybaby shit.
Bullshit that the US supports Israel, and has fucked over the Middle east? How are either of those bullshit?

Yes ME has lots of money/oil, but they are all members of OPEC and work in full cooperation with the western banks and the Seven Sisters (Iran may be the exception but see what situ they are in...) & look what happened any time a ME nation tried to escape from that oligarchy and sell their own resources on their own terms (Libya, etc).

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Bullshit that the US supports Israel, and has fucked over the Middle east? How are either of those bullshit?

Yes ME has lots of money/oil, but they are all members of OPEC and work in full cooperation with the western banks and the Seven Sisters (Iran may be the exception but see what situ they are in...) & look what happened any time a ME nation tried to escape from that oligarchy and sell their own resources on their own terms (Libya, etc).
You have an answer for everything except the right things lol. Keep beating that drum, i will sit with my popcorn and watch.

Jan 21, 2015
I really don't get what you guys are arguing about really, I'm just stating basic facts & history

I don't have an answer for everything but have been trying to learn about this stuff for quite a few years now. If you think for example that its bullshit that US supports Israel you may be a little behind...

Sincerely not seeing where you guys are getting upset, or possibly misreading me.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
I really don't get what you guys are arguing about really, I'm just stating basic facts & history

I don't have an answer for everything but have been trying to learn about this stuff for quite a few years now. If you think for example that its bullshit that US supports Israel you may be a little behind...

Sincerely not seeing where you guys are getting upset, or possibly misreading me.
Youre love for a people of hate is what is shocking. You are trying to defend a bunch of people that have emphatically stated numerous times Jewish people should all be dead and Israel wiped out. You sit here trying to say who is bad and who is being mistreated. This isnt the Holocaust where innocent Jews are being round up. This is a country Israel constantly and always defending their right to exist in a place of non stop hate towards them. Im sorry I dont feel pity for them. We will not be bullied or ever ever have what happened during WW2 happen again because as I said 90 percent of the ME wants that.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Youre love for a people of hate is what is shocking. You are trying to defend a bunch of people that have emphatically stated numerous times Jewish people should all be dead and Israel wiped out. You sit here trying to say who is bad and who is being mistreated. This isnt the Holocaust where innocent Jews are being round up. This is a country Israel constantly and always defending their right to exist in a place of non stop hate towards them. Im sorry I dont feel pity for them. We will not be bullied or ever ever have what happened during WW2 happen again because as I said 90 percent of the ME wants that.
Have tou ever spokeb ti a kid 3 years un?

Jan 21, 2015
Galt gets it :D

Do you see any parallels between what happened during WWII, and what is now happening to the Palestinians?

Are you really gonna lump ALL arabs together as 'a people of hate'? I'm not talking about picking sides in any broad racial issue here, I'm talking specific actions and physical realities and injustices NOW, not what happened over half a century ago in another part of the world, nor a few millennia ago. What is happening over there right now is really big news, that's just a reality and I find it interesting and worthy of discussion. You trying to twist my words into some kind of hate speech is exactly what has prevented people from being able to understand or discuss such things

If you knew me better you'd know I don't hate anyone :D

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Since you my jewbrew, you gotta realized that you;'re influenced by your surroundings, It's worse than apartheid, if that was bad?
I understand where you are going with that but certain situations call for extreme measures depending on who you are dealing with. I love how people think oh just let them do their own things all will be good in the world lol.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Not blaming 100%, of course there are many internal reasons why ME is not as developed as the west... just explaining some external factors that might contribute to the current state. Almost all of the ME over the past century has either had western-backed dictators set up, been bombed/invaded to kingdom come, starved via sanctions, or is being destroyed by proxy militias. Hard to grow much in that kind of environment... How do you figure that 'The USA could have never interfered in any middle eastern country'?
And of course that darn oil. Colonialism. etc. Agreed. Oh, and Ghengis Khan also, maybe the worst of all.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I understand where you are going with that but certain situations call for extreme measures depending on who you are dealing with. I love how people think oh just let them do their own things all will be good in the world lol.
I understand this fact, really. The hypocrisy is atoundung though.For me its realism same realpolitik, Don't need to be good. Aye?

Jan 21, 2015
I wish I understood Yossarian's posts better, lol

I honestly can't figure out when he's agreeing/disagreeing/mocking/or being sarcastic

I like his avatar though (too bad it dosn't move)

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015

I honestly can't figure out when he's agreeing/disagreeing/mocking/or being sarcastic

Fucking cool Dutchman from the low lands, cool cat.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Not upset here. I appreciate a good conversation and sometimes we just happen to disagree. Sometimes we need to throw down...

But after that...

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015

I can understand that, I am often misunderstood, I am often mistaken for a Russian, or for a douchebag. I'm harmless though and really like everybody here, except for some weirdo I have blocked at the moment.

Jan 21, 2015
^ fuckin cheers bro!!

I am half dutch btw

Honestly not here to argue or win any debates or put anyone down. Just wanna share and learn. Some people just get really sensitive with certain issues, emotions and conditionings get in the way of rational discourse

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
I understand this fact, really. The hypocrisy is atoundung though.For me its realism same realpolitik, Don't need to be good. Aye?
Its all very complicated because you are dealing with real people, emotions, sympathy, being realistic, and sometimes the answer to a solution isnt always the "right" way but it has to be done.

When people bring up the holocaust, or slavery, or apartheid, all those examples are all completely different that what is going on today for one major reason. Those people during those times did not show any signs of threatening anyone or anything like that. They were singled out because of color, and religion.