General Jerusalem = New Israeli Capital

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
I don't know much about the history and context of this decision beyond the basics, but it seems like the main argument against is that it will piss Muslims off. Why do you have to dictate policy based on what will or won't piss off Muslims?

Jan 21, 2015
^^ Any rational human would be pissed off under the conditions the Palestinians have been forced to endure, its not a Muslim thing at all imo.

Amazing to me that militant takeovers are still happening under pretext of ancient religious texts. We call the jihadis insane for acting out on fanatic religious beliefs, and chastize anyone in the west who shows racist tendencies... but here we are with a state that is based ENTIRELY on ideas of racial superiority/exclusivity & extremist religious beliefs, and somehow that's perfectly OK. Seriously, name another nation whose identity is solely based on some concept of cosmic racism? the last country to try that if I recall was Nazi Germany and look how history views that, lol

Huge protests all over the world right now over this. A major turning point in history has just taken place. Really amazing, this is big stuff

Personally I'm surprised it took them this long..! They had the muscle to seize that place for several decades now, not sure what stopped them from doing it before.

Last edited:

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
I don't know much about the history and context of this decision beyond the basics, but it seems like the main argument against is that it will piss Muslims off. Why do you have to dictate policy based on what will or won't piss off Muslims?
What doesn't piss Muslims off.

Jan 21, 2015
Also it is my freaky suspicion that the most fervent Zionists are not even jews, only pretending to be jews and using them to hide behind...

"I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars" Rev 3:9

...but that's perhaps a whole other discussion ;)

Jan 21, 2015
^ yeah wah wah wah my farm got stolen wah wah wah my house got bulldozed wah wah wah my young child got kidnapped/thrown in prison wah wah wah my family was murdered wah wah wah I am living in an open air prison wah wah wah getting shelled regularly wah wah wah

bunch of crying sissies lol

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
They are kind of an emo bunch, aren't they?
Well, I know I am generalizing which is a bit unfair. But I've become cynical over the years. I do not believe that Islam is truly competable with any other relgion or culture, it's not adaptive, ungiving, and dominant. Don't get me wrong, I do not hate Muslims, my childhood friends were muslim, jewish, polish, turkish, etc. you get the point. I grew up in a multicultural neighborhood that is now just muslim. We didn't end up sharing and living together like some idealists think will happen. No, we end up living segregated, and divided, may as well stay in your own country.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
^ yeah wah wah wah my farm got stolen wah wah wah my house got bulldozed wah wah wah my young child got kidnapped/thrown in prison wah wah wah my family was murdered wah wah wah I am living in an open air prison wah wah wah getting shelled regularly wah wah wah

bunch of crying sissies lol
Are you referring to the 90,000 christians that got massacred in 614? it's been a back and forth for millenia.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
Well, I know I am generalizing which is a bit unfair. But I've become cynical over the years. I do not believe that Islam is truly competable with any other relgion or culture, it's not adaptive, ungiving, and dominant. Don't get me wrong, I do not hate Muslims, my childhood friends were muslim, jewish, polish, turkish, etc. you get the point. I grew up in a multicultural neighborhood that is now just muslim. We didn't end up sharing and living together like some idealists think will happen. No, we end up living segregated, and divided, may as well stay in your own country.
I think people (mostly liberals, lets be honest) lose sight of the fact that you can dislike certain ideas/philosophies/etc and not necessarily dislike the people attached to those ideas. I happen to agree with your stance on Islam, just like I dislike a lot of Christian values being shoved down my throat or written into law. Has nothing to do with hating people. Attack the idea, not the person.

Liberals do the exact opposite: they sense that your ideas or philosophies don't align with theirs and they attack you.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
I think people (mostly liberals, lets be honest) lose sight of the fact that you can dislike certain ideas/philosophies/etc and not necessarily dislike the people attached to those ideas. I happen to agree with your stance on Islam, just like I dislike a lot of Christian values being shoved down my throat or written into law. Has nothing to do with hating people. Attack the idea, not the person.

Liberals do the exact opposite: they sense that your ideas or philosophies don't align with theirs and they attack you.
Which ones?

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Im deciding if i want to share all that person info with you stalkers!!!!!!!!!!!!! I be getting calls from meisha taint at 3 am and shit.