Jessica Jones Season 2

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
When you get David Tennant as your villain in season 1 I cant think of any way you can improve in season 2.

Similar to the Fisk season 1 Daredevil. So hard to produce something that good twice.

Season 2 so far is way off the mark. The scene with the quick guy in the first episode alone set it up, and her assistant struggles to be convincing.

Carrie Anne-Moss though is absolutely killllllllling it.
Have you finished it yet?
I don’t wa t to spoil anything for you.
Her assistant and the blonde best mate are really annoying though

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Pretty face to a point, but too skinny for me.

Maybe I need to her not playing JJ or that girl in BB
We can be friends now you don’t find her attractive. She used to look pretty similar to me in BB. I went to the Jesse Jane duplex just over a year ago in ABQ.

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
We can be friends now you don’t find her attractive. She used to look pretty similar to me in BB. I went to the Jesse Jane duplex just over a year ago in ABQ.
Just finished it. 3 episodes too long.

But it really picked up towards the end.

kilgrave was essential, the series was losing direction. Still think that the mother plot wasn't enough for a whole series and that Trish having powers in the next one isn't great. She's a weak actress and the patsy thing is running cold.

Carey Anne-Moss still absolutely killing it though. She's spectacular. And hot.

maurice

Posting Machine
Oct 21, 2015
I liked it. Of course the mom can't compare to Tennant, but that's not really fair. If anything, it was too similar to Skye's backstory in Agents of Shield.

Watching Iron Fist now, which has a similar problem. Backstory too much like Iron Man, Dr. Strange, and even Batman.

maurice

Posting Machine
Oct 21, 2015
Wondering how they'll tie Avengers 3 into the shows. The ending has a pretty obvious ramification across the MCU.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Just finished it. 3 episodes too long.

But it really picked up towards the end.

kilgrave was essential, the series was losing direction. Still think that the mother plot wasn't enough for a whole series and that Trish having powers in the next one isn't great. She's a weak actress and the patsy thing is running cold.

Carey Anne-Moss still absolutely killing it though. She's spectacular. And hot.
On reflection, I enjoyed it at the time but I wasn't as blown away as I was with the first season.

She's still my girl though. I wouldn't mind if blondy bird carked it though.